MAKAUT PhD Admission Jan 2021 – Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) West Bengal has invited Applications for PhD Admission through Entrance Test in different departments for the session 2021.
The applicants having qualified UGC/CSIR (JRF)/NET/ GATE/ SLET/ research Fellowship or equivalent examinations or passed the M.Phil./ M. Tech./M.E/ M.D/M. Pharm or equivalent exam need not to appear in RET. They can apply directly for Enrolment interview through separate enrolment link.
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Applied Psychology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business and Data Analytics
- Ceramic Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Earth Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Energy Studies
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Science
- Food Technology
- Forensic Science
- Healthcare Technology and Management
- Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Information Technology
- Leather Technology
- Management Science
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Media Science
- Nano Science and Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Robotics and Automation Technology
- Textile Technology
Important Dates for MAKAUT PhD Admission Jan 2021
|Last date for application||15 Jan 2021|
|Entrance Exam Dates||to be declared|
|Dates of interview||to be declared|
Eligibility Criteria for MAKAUT PhD Admission Jan 2021
- Candidates shall possess Master’s degree examination like M.Sc/MCA/MBA or equivalent at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- 45% marks or an equivalent CGPA for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled categories.
MAKAUT PhD Admission Jan 2021 Application Process
Candidates have to apply online through the official website of MAKAUT.
Read the instructions carefully before filling application
|Application fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
MAKAUT PhD Admission Entrance Test (RET) 2021
The Entrance test will be conducted online and selected candidates will be interviewed online by the respective Expert Committee members.
Entrance Test Pattern
|Subject Specific Questions||50%|
|Questions Types||Multiple Choice based|
Syllabus of Entrance Test
The syllabi would be of Masters level and full details can be obtained at the University website.
Entrance Test Results
RET results will be notified on the University website.
The selection for PhD Admission will be based on the Written Test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online – visit