LUVAS Hisar M.V.Sc Admission 2022– Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Science, Hisar invites online application for Masters of Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc) admission for the academic session 2021-22.
Check complete details on LUVAS Hisar M.V.Sc Admission 2022 below here.
Available M.V.Sc Program
- Animal Biotechnology
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Animal Nutrition
- Livestock Production management
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry extension education
- Veterinary Gyneaecology & Obstetrics
- Veterinary Immunology
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology
- Veterinary Surgery & Radiology.
Important Dates for LUVAS Hisar M.V.Sc Admission 2022
|Availability of Admission form on the University website||18.01.2022 To 15.02.2022|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form (offline) including NRI Without late fee||08.02.2022|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form (offline) including NRI with Late Fee of Rs. 600/-||15.02.2022|
|Date of Entrance Test (M.V.Sc)||06.03.2022(Sunday)|
|Declaration of result of entrance test||By 10.03.2022|
Counselling and Registration for M.V.Sc (1st Semester)
|Date of 1st Counseling for Haryana Residents/ ICAR nominees/NRI||14.03.2022|
|Date of 1st Registration||15 & 16.03.2022|
|Date of 2ndCounseling (cut-off date)||17.03.2022|
|Date of 2nd Registration||19.03.2022|
Venue for Counseling and Registration (M.V.Sc) : O/o Dean, Post Graduate Studies (PGS), Animal Science Block, LUVAS, Hisar.
Eligibility Criteria for LUVAS Hisar M.V.Sc Admission 2022
- The B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree must be from a college recognized by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) and that college must be within the list of VCI Schedule of recognized veterinary colleges /institutes otherwise the candidate will not be eligible for entrance test and no admit card will be issued to such candidate and application form fee will not be refunded.
- The candidates must have completed internship ofthe Bachelor programme and notification issued upto the date of Counseling.
- The candidate must be registered with the State Veterinary Councilor Veterinary Council of India.
- The applicant must ensure, before submitting the application form that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility requirements at the time of counseling failing which, he/ she will not be considered for admission and the university will assume no responsibility for any inconvenience/hardship caused to the candidate on this account.
- For availing benefits of Haryana Govt. Schemes please enclose copy of Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID) along with application form.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- The candidates claiming admission against the seats for Kashmiri Migrants are required to submit the Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by the competent authority. The domicile requirements are waived off for Kashmiri Migrants only, whereas, the Kashmiri Pandits /Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non-Migrants) living in the Kashmir Valley need domicile certificate.
- The candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir State claiming reservation against the J&K resident seat are required to submit Jammu & Kashmir State Resident Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- The students from IIVER Bahu Akbarpur (Rohtak) who are currently registered for their internship programme are allowed to apply and appear for entrance test to be held on 06.03.2022. However, they will not be considered for M.V.Sc. admissions during the 2nd semester of academic year 2021-22 if their degree is not completed by the day of counseling but if any seat remains vacant during the admission process held in March 2022 for admission in M.V.Sc. programme during 2nd semester of Academic Year 2021-22, the students may be allowed to take admission in M.V.Sc. programme during 1st semester of Academic Year 2022-23 on basis of his/her merit in general merit list during the Entrance Test conducted for admissions in 2nd semester of Academic Year 2021-22 provided that he/she meets other eligibility criteria for admission in M.V.Sc. programme as mentioned in PG prospectus 2021-22.
Selection Process for LUVAS Hisar M.V.Sc Admission 2022
Admission shall be allowed on the basis of merit in the entrance test plus weightage if any and availability of seats.
All the eligible candidates including in-service candidates (except ICAR/ICCR nominees, NRIs and Foreign Nationals) seeking admission to M.V.Sc programme during 2nd semester of Academic Year 2021-22 will have to appear in the Entrance Test (ET) to be held at Hisar on 06.03.2022
Syllabus of the entrance test
For admission to M.V.Sc.: B.V.Sc.&A.H. course curriculum as per Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education (MSVE) as prescribed by VCI.
The course wise questions, marks and duration of the test will be as below:
|No. of Questions||160|
|Test Duration||03 Hours|
- First 30 minutes are meant for completing pre-examination formalities.
- Medium of test shall be English only.
- All the questions will be of multiple choice type.
- There will be no negative marking.
Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test
- The minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for M.V.Sc. will be 50% for all categories except SC category.
- For SC category the minimum qualifying marks will be 47.5%.
Application Process for LUVAS Hisar M.V.Sc Admission 2022
- The application form will be available only on the website (www.luvas.edu.in) of the university. The candidates seeking admission are to apply through Registered Post or by hand.
- Read the prospectus carefully before filling up the admission form.
- The duly completed admission form should be submitted in the O/o Dean, PGS, LUVAS, Hisar on or before the last date.
- For availing benefits of Haryana Govt. Schemes please enclose a copy of Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID) along with the application form.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
|For General/ESM/FF/PwD/EWS Categories/Kashmiri migrant/J & K resident/Non-migrant||Rs.3000/-|
|For SC/BC Categories of Haryana State only||Rs.750/-|
|For NRI Applicants||Rs.4000/-|
Entrance test, Application processing and Counseling fees (non-refundable) payable through Bank draft in favour of “Registrar, LUVAS, Hisar” payable at Hisar.
If admission form is rejected, no amount will be refunded.
|Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Application Form for MVSc||Click Here|
|LUVAS Hisar Website||Click Here|
LUVAS Hisar M.V.Sc Admission 2019
|Availability of Admission form on the University website||07 May to 07 June 2019|
|Last date of submission of Admission form (incl. NRI) Without Late fee;||31 May 2019|
|Last date with Late Fee of Rs. 600/-||07 June 2019|
Counselling and Registration for M.V.Sc
|Date of 1st Counselling for Haryana residents/ *ICAR nominees/ NRI/ JNU||01st August 2019 (9.30 am)|
|Date of 1st Registration||02 & 03 August 2019 (9.30 am)|
|Date of 2nd counselling (cutoff date)||06th August 2019 (9.30 am)|
|Date of 2nd Registration||07th August 2019 (9.30 am)|