KLE University PhD Admission 2021 – KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research, Belagavi Deemed to be University invites applications for PhD admission (Full Time/ Part Time) in various disciplines for the academic year 2021-22.
Check more details below here.
Available PhD Discipline & Seats
|Discipline||Seats available for 2021-22|
Duration of the Course
|Full Time||3 years (Minimum) / 6 years (Maximum)|
|Part Time||4 years (Minimum) / 6 years (Maximum)|
Category of Research Scholars
Eligible candidate from any place in India.
Faculty from Constituent units of KAHER, Belagavi, Hubballi & Bengaluru.
Important Dates for KLE University PhD Admission 2021
|Date of issue of Notification||01 July 2021|
|Date of availability of on-line Application Forms and other documents on the University website||02 July 2021|
|Last date for submission of on-line applications||31 July 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test||Second week of August 2021|
|Test Centre||KAHER, JNMC Campus, Belagavi|
|Declaration of Results (Written Test)||Second week of August 2021|
|Interview of the successful candidates in written test & Declaration of result of the successful candidates||Fourth week of August 2021|
|Last date for admission||Fourth week of August 2021|
|Date of commencement of course||06 September 2021|
|Distribution of Provisional Registration Certificates to the Research Scholars||Last week of September 2021|
Based on the recommendations of the competent authority / Committee, the University shall consider extending financial assistance to the deserving Full time Research Scholars in the form of scholarship and contingency as given below:
|Discipline||Amount per month per Research Scholar (in Rs.)||Contingency amount per year (in Rs.)||Eligibility Criteria|
|Medical||60,000/-||60,000/-||MD/MS with 60% marks passed in first attempt or equivalent|
|Dental||30,000/-||50,000/-||MDS with 60% marks passed in first attempt|
|Pharmacy (GATE / GPAT)||20,000/-||40,000/-||M. Pharm in first class in first attempt. G-PAT or GATE preferred|
|Ayurveda/Physiotherapy / Nursing||20,000/-||40,000/-||PG with first class in first attempt.|
|Inter-disciplinary Area||12,000/-||40,000/-||M. Sc. in first class in first attempt|
- Scholarship will be granted for a period of two years subject to clearance of Pre-Ph. D. Examination in first attempt.
- Candidates receiving financial support from any other agency will not be eligible for the scholarship and contingency.
KLE University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through official website of University.
- The candidates desirous of seeking admission to the aforesaid programs may fill the on-line application form available on the University website, on or before 5.00 PM on 31st July 2021.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit obtained at the Entrance Examination and on the performance of the candidates during the interview to be conducted by the PhD Admission Committee of the University.
Entrance Examination Details
- Duration of the exam – 3 hours
- Total marks – 100
- Exam Venue – KAHER, JNMC Campus, Belagavi
- Section A (Research Methodology) – 50 Marks
- Section B (Specialty related questions) – 50 Marks
- Criteria to pass entrance examination – Minimum of 55%
Syllabus for the Entrance Examination
Section A – Research Methodology
- Formulation of research objectives.
- Characteristics of the good research title.
- Structure of research article/thesis.
- Methods and material along with their impact on research quality
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Review of Literature and its relevance.
- Research Hypothesis and Testing of Hypothesis.
- Dissemination of research findings and limitations of the research
- Plagiarism and its impact on research
- Research Protocol and its components
- Use of Statistics in applied research
Section B (Specialty related questions)
For more details and to apply online – visit