KIMS Karad PhD Admission 2022 – Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Karad, Maharashtra invites application for admission to PhD Admission for the academic year 2022-23.
Check more details on KIMS Karad PhD Admission 2022 below here.
KIMS Karad PhD Programs
Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery
- Molecular Biology
Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Pediatric Dentistry & Periodontics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontic
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Environmental Sciences
Faculty of Nursing Sciences
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing
Faculty of Physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal Sciences
- Pediatric Neurosciences
- Cardiopulmonary Sciences
- Community Health Sciences
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
KIMS Karad PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last date of submission of application form||26 November 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||09 December 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for KIMS Karad PhD Admission 2022
- Candidates for admission to the Ph. D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Provided that the relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/VJ-NT(Non-creamy layer)/OBC(Non- creamy layer)/differently – Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC.
KIMS Karad PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.kimskarad.in/
- Submitted application along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1500 /-.
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1500/-|
- All the candidates for the PhD programme shall be selected on the basis of an All India PhD CET and an Interview process administered by the University.
- An interview/viva-voce shall be organised for those who have qualified in the All India PhD CET.
- In the interview the candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Committee.
- The interview/viva voce shall also consider the following aspects
- The competence for the proposed research.
- The research work can be suitably undertaken at the Institute.
- The proposed area of research can contribute to new/additional knowledge.
Candidates Registered to Ph. D. Programme (Full Time) are eligible for a monthly stipend of Ph. D. Stipend in INR(Rs.)
- I Year – 25,000/-
- II Year – 26,000/-
- III Year – 27, 000/
Pattern of Entrance
- The entrance test (MCQs of one mark each) shall be conducted by the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, Karad, as per the notification issued by the University.
- The medium of language for the All India Ph. D. CET shall be English.
- The entrance test shall have 50 MCQs of Research Methodology & 50 MCQs of subject Specific (as mentioned in the application form) .
- The syllabus of the subject specific at the PG level applies to the Entrance Test
|Online Application Form||View|
|KIMS Karad Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Maharashtra||Admissions in Maharashtra|
KIMS Karad PhD Admission 2021
KIMS Karad PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last date of submission of application form||27 November 2021|
|Date of Entrance Exam||09 December 2021 (on 11.00 am)|
KIMS Karad PhD Admission 2020
|Last date of submission of application form||30th November 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||09th December 2020 (on 11.00 am)|