Kalahandi University PhD Admission 2022: Kalahandi University, Odisha invites application for admission into various PhD programs for session 2022.
Get full details on Kalahandi University PhD Admission 2022 below here.
Related – Admissions in Odisha
Kalahandi University – An Overview
|Name of University (Short Form)||Kalahandi University (KU Kalahandi)|
|Full form||Kalahandi University|
|Type of university||State University|
|Address||Bhawanipatna, Distt. Kalahandi – 766001, Odisha|
Kalahandi University PhD Admission 2022
Kalahandi University PhD Courses
- PhD Anthropology
- PhD Archaeology & Museology
- PhD Botany
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Commerce and Management
- PhD Economics
- PhD Education
- PhD English
- PhD Geography
- PhD Hindi
- PhD History
- PhD Language Studies
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Odia
- PhD Physics
- PhD Political Science
- PhD Sanskrit
- PhD Sociology
- PhD Tribal
- PhD Studies and Zoology
Kalahandi University PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University (established/approved by UGC) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in the respective subjects.
Kalahandi University PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Start of application||21 August 2022|
|Last date of submission of application form||07 September 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test (KU-RET)||11 September 2022|
|Interview||20 September 2022|
|Admission in PhD Program||27 September 2022|
Kalahandi University PhD Admission 2022 Application Form
- Application Form are available in the University website https://kalahandiuniversity.ac.in.
- Application Form completed in all respect along with required fee must be submitted to the Controller of Examinations, Kalahandi University, Manikya Vihar, Bhawanipatna – 766001 latest by 07/09/2022
Kalahandi University PhD Admission Process
- The eligible candidates (qualified in the KU-RET test as well as exempted from entrance test) shall be called for Viva-voce to be conducted in the respective department.
- Candidates having Qualification in NET/JRF (conducted by the UGC/CSIR/DET/DBT/ICAR/other national testing agencies with eligibility for research), GATE or INSPIRE Fellowship, Maulana Azad Fellowship, UGC National Fellowship for SC, ST, and OBC candidates, and/or such other research fellowships awarded by the state and the central funding agencies will be exempted from entrance test. Performance in Interview will be the sole criterion.
- The merit list of the candidates shall be prepared by assigning 70% weightage on academic record and 30% on viva-voce performance.
- The number of candidates to be selected for admission in to PhD Programme in the concerned subject shall be on the basis of merit list (both general and reservation category) as per the vacancies of the subjects mentioned in the admission notification.
Kalahandi University PhD Entrance Test (KU-RET) 2022 Details
The date of Entrance Test (KU-RET)is scheduled on 11/09/2022.
Pattern & Syllabus
- Entrance test paper will be of 03 hours duration consisting of 100 marks.
- 50% questions of Research Methodology and 50% questions shall be subject concerned.
- Cutoff Marks – 50 Marks (45 Matks for SC/ST/OBC Non Creamy Layer/PwD)
|PhD Regulations||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Kalahandi University Website||Click Here|
|Admissions in Odisha||Admissions in Odisha|