Kakatiya University PhD Admission 2022 – Kakatiya University, Warangal invites applications for admission to PhD courses through PhD Entrance test 2021-22.
Check full details on Kakatiya University PhD Admission 2022 below here.
Latest – Kakatiya University PhD Admission Entrance Admit Card is available now (20 Nov 2022)
Join Our Telegram Channel
Kakatiya University PhD Programs
- Commerce & Business
- Commerce & Business Management
- Physical Education
- Engineering & Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Computer science
- Social Sciences
- History & Tourism Management
- Public Administration & Human Resource Management
- Political Science
- Sociology & Social work
Eligibility Criteria for Kakatiya University PhD Admission 2022
- Candidate must have passed the Master’s degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 55% of marks (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates 50% of marks).
- The candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria by the date of issuing notification should only apply, if not, they will not be considered at the time of admissions in Ph.D. program even if they qualify in the Entrance test.
- The candidates those pursuing post graduate degree and not completed are not eligible.
Kakatiya University PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Start of application process||20 May 2022|
|Last Date for Application Submission||10 June 2022|
|Last Date for Application Submission (With late fee of Rs. 500/-)||27 June 2022|
|PhD Entrance Date||25-27 November 2022|
Kakatiya University PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Application Forms can be downloaded from university website.
- The Candidates have to remit the prescribed fee into the Registrar Income Account through NEFT/RTGS/Google Pay/Phone Pay or Online NET Banking only.
- The duly filled in application form along with the enclosures includes fee receipt have to be submitted at the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, KU either in person or through Registered Post with due acknowledgement card.
Kakatiya University PhD Entrance Test Details
- The PhD Entrance Test 2021-2022 shall consist of one paper in the concerned subject with maximum marks of 100.
- The duration of the Test is 90 minutes.
- The paper consists of 100 objective type questions (multiple choice only).
- The medium of Entrance Test for the Faculty of Social Sciences shall be in English and Telugu. For all other faculties it shall be in English medium except for language subjects.
Syllabus for Entrance Test
- The minimum marks for qualifying Ph.D. Test shall be 40% in case of open category candidates, 35% in case of BC Candidates and no qualifying marks in case of SC/ST/PH category candidates.
Kakatiya University PhD Entrance Test Hall Ticket
- The Hall Tickets will be made available in the KU Website.
- Without Hall Ticket, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for Entrance Test.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Kakatiya University website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Telangana||Admissions in Telangana|
Kakatiya University PhD Admission 2017
|last date for submission of application forms||28 February 2017|
|last date for submission of application with late fee Rs 500/-||10 March 2017|
|PhD entrance test date||25 April 2017|
- The University mentioned that the PhD and MPhil Entrance Test will consist of one paper in the concerned subject with maximum marks of 100. The duration of the Test is 90 minutes (1 ½ hrs). The paper consists of 100 objective type questions (multiple choice only). The medium of Entrance Test is English except for language subjects.
- For open category candidates, the minimum marks for qualifying the MPhil and Ph.D. Test is 40% in and 35% in case of BC candidates and no qualifying marks in case of SC/ST/PH category candidates.