JNU MBA Admission 2023: Application Form, Dates
JNU MBA Admission 2023 – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi invites applications for admission to 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSME) for the academic year 2023-25.
Check full details on JNU MBA Admission 2023 here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
JNU MBA Program
Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSME), JNU offers 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program.
Number of Seats and Reservation Policy
- In MBA admissions, the reservation policy as per Government of India rules will be strictly followed. As MBA programme is a professional programme, no additional deprivation points (as it may be the case in some other JNU courses) will be taken into consideration for admission.
- Intake in the MBA programme of ABVSME will be 75 students.
Fee Structure for MBA (Tuition Fee)
For Indian Students:
- For general category students: Rs 12 Lakhs for the entire MBA full time Programme payable in 4 equal instalments
- For OBC students: Rs 8 Lakhs for the entire MBA full time Programme payable in 4 equal instalments
- For SC/ST/DA students: Rs 6 Lakhs for the entire MBA full time Programme payable in 4 equal instalments
- Other charges as per University norms.
For Foreign Students:
- The Tuition fees for foreign students in the MBA programme will be: $ 32000 for 2 years (@ $ 8000 per semester, payable at the beginning of the semester as per the notification).
- For the SAARC Nationals the Tuition Fee will be US $5,000 (USD Five Thousand) per Semester.
- Other charges as per University norms.
JNU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to the “Master of Business Administration” (MBA) programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- For General category, OBC and EWS candidates, a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination, and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results, can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join as per the University Rules, only if she/he submits the documentary evidence of having qualified the eligibility requirements by certain date (to be decided by the University in due course)
JNU MBA Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application Process Starts||Feb 2023|
|Last date for Online Submission of Application Form||15 March 2023|
JNU MBA Admission Application Process 2023
- Candidates will be able to apply online.
- For Registration visit : https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/JNUREGMBA2023/Regprocess.aspx
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
Steps to Fill JNU MBA Admission Application Form
- Step1 – Fill the online application with personal details.
- Step2 – Fill the online application with Qualification Details.
- Step3 – Upload scanned images of photograph and signature. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Size of photo image must be between 10 kb to 200 kb. Size of signature image must be between 4 kb to 30 kb. Size of the scanned copy of Category/PWD/EWS certificate, 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet and Graduation Marksheet (if not available then upload latest available marksheet) and CAT 2022/valid GMAT Score certificate should be 10 kb to 300 kb.
- Step4 – Pay fee through online payment mode
|For General Category and OBC Applicants||Rs. 2000 (two thousand) only|
|For SC/ST/PwD Applicants||Rs. 1000 (one thousand) only|
|Mode of Payment||Online through Credit card/Debit/Net Banking|
- All applicants seeking admission in the MBA programme must have appeared in the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2022 conducted by IIMs.
- Each applicant applying for admission in the MBA programme must submit his/her CAT Registration Number and CAT Score.
- JNU will use CAT score for short-listing the applicants for GD and PI for the MBA programme.
- Based on the CAT score merit, the number of applicants shortlisted for GD and Pl will be at least seven times the number of seats in each category.
- The final list of selected candidates will be based on aggregate of the following:
- CAT Score : 70% weightage
- Group Discussion : 10% weightage
- Personal Interview : 20% weightage
For Foreign National
- The eligibility for admission in MBA for Foreign National will be valid GMAT score (Minimum 500) and a bachelor’s degree.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|JNU Website||Click Here|
|Latest Admission Notifications||Latest Admission Notifications|
|Admissions in Delhi||Admissions in Delhi|
JNU MBA Admission 2022
|Application Process Starts||Feb 2022|
|Last date for Online Submission of Application Form||28 February 2022|