JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad invites applications for PhD admissions (Full-Time PhD Research Programs) in the faculties of Engineering and Science & Technology for the academic year 2022-23.
Check full detail on JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23 below here.
JNTU Hyderabad PhD Programs offered 2022-23
Applications are invited through online mode only for admission in to the Full Time Ph.D. Research Programs from the eligible candidates who are awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) through National Level Tests by UGC, CSIR and any other Government Organization and the DST Inspire JRF’s who qualified at NET/GPAT/GATE in following subjects.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
Science & Technology
- Chemical Sciences (Chemistry)
- Environmental Science
- Nano Science & Technology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Water Resources
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23
- Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with a minimum of 55 % of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- For SC / ST / BC/PH candidates the aggregate shall be 50% as per UGC-2016 guidelines.
Faculty Wise Eligibility Criteria
- B.Tech. and M.Tech. in appropriate / relevant branches of Engineering.
Science & Technology
- M.Sc. or M.Sc.(Tech.) in appropriate / relevant field of Science & Technology.
- For Pharmacy : B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy or Pharm.D.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Subject Wise Eligibility Criteria
Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering: B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering/Civl & Environmental Engineering, Construction Engg., (or) Equivalent. M.E/M.Tech/MS in Civil Engineering/ any other sub socialization of Civil Engineering/ any other interdisciplinary branches related to civil engineering (or) Equivalent
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: EEE, Instrumentation and Control Engineering (with Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or other interdisciplinary Branches), Energy Systems (with M.Tech. Energy Systems & B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering related) any other sub specializations of Electrical & Electronics Engineering and any other interdisciplinary branches related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering, Mechanical engineering (Mechatronics), Mechanical engineering (production), Mechanical engineering (Nano technology), Mechanical engineering (Industrial Engineering) And M.Tech/ME in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Production, Nano technology, Advanced manufacturing systems, Machine design, Engineering design, Thermal engineering, HVAC, R&AC, HPE,IC Engines, CAD/CAM, Energy Systems, Product Design, tribology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: ECE, Electronics and Telematics Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering (with Bachelor Degree in ECE or other interdisciplinary Branches) any other sub specialization of ECE and any other interdisciplinary Branches related to ECE.
- Computer Science & Engineering: Information Technology and other sub specialization of CSE and any other interdisciplinary branches related to CSE.
Faculty of Science & Technology
- Biotechnology: Post Graduate Degree in Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering / Food Technology / Bio Chemical Engineering / Bio Chemistry/Bioinformatics/ Microbiology /Life Sciences (Zoology, Botany, Genetics, Agricultural Sciences) / Pharmacy / Environmental Science and Technology or allied subjects. Agricultural Engg., Dairy Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Veterinary Science, Animal Biotechnology.
- Chemical Science (Chemistry): M.Sc. Chemistry ( General / Inorganic / Organic / Analytical Chemistry etc.)
- Environment: Post graduate degree in Environmental Chemistry/ Environmental Science / Environmental Science and Technology/Environmental Management/ Environmental Geomatics Environmental Biotechnology/ Geospatial Science and Technology/ Geology/ Life Sciences / Environmental Engg. / Environmental Geo Engineering.
- Nano Science & Technology: M.Sc. (Nano Science & Technology) / M.Tech.(Nano Technology) / M.Tech.(Nano Electronics) /M.Tech. Chemical Engg./ Biotechnology/Environment Science/M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics.
- Water Resources: Any post Graduate Degree in the field of Water Resources /Hydrology/Watershed Management/Geology/Geo Physics / Geo-Engineering/ Metrology /Agricultural Engineering/ Agricultural Metrology/ Solid Sciences (water resources aspects) and Agronomy
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: Pharmacy required qualification B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy or Pharma.D.
- Management Science: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||28 September 2022|
|Last date for receipt of application (without fine)||21 October 2022|
|Last date for receipt of application (with fine of Rs.1000/-)||28 October 2022|
JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates apply online through official website https://doa.jntuh.ac.in/
- Application forms will be accepted through online mode only
Step to fellow
- Step 1 : Application Fee Payment
- Step 2 : Fill Application Form
- Step 3 : Print Your Filled in Application Form
|Registration Fee (without fine)||Rs.1500/-|
|Registration Fee (with fine of Rs.1000/-)||Rs.2500/-|
- Based on the performance in the interview conducted by JNTUH including the weightage of research publications and PPT presentation of the proposed research work.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|JNTU Hyderabad Website||Click Here|
|Admissions in Telangana||Admissions in Telangana|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021
JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||05 July 2021|
|Last date for receipt of application (without fine)||26 July 2021|
|Last date for receipt of application (with fine of Rs.1000/-)||31 July 2021|