JNAFAU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 – Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) Hyderabad invites applications for Full-Time / Part Time Ph.D. Research programs for the academic year 2021-22.
Check full details on JNAFAU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 below here.
Available PhD Programs
Admissions will be made to the following Full‐Time / Part‐Time Research Programs offered by the JNAFA University, Hyderabad and in its Constituent colleges for Academic Year 2021-22.
- Applied Art
- Environmental Design
- Urban & Regional Planning
JNAFAU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Start of submission of the Application form||25 Feb 2022|
|Last Date for submission of the Application form without late fee||25 March 2022 (4 PM)|
|Last Date for submission of the Application form with late fee Rs. 1000/-||31 March 2022 (4 PM)|
Eligibility Criteria for JNAFAU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022
- The candidates must have obtained a Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University (Not through distance mode) and approved by the concerned authority, in the concerned subject or in an allied subject approved by concerned University, securing not less than 55% marks or equivalent CGPA at the Post Graduate Degree (not less than 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the case of SC/ST/PH candidates). If the results of Post Graduate Degree are declared in the form of grades / credits / cumulative grade point average in their marks cards/transcripts, such grades/points shall be converted into percentage of marks to assess the minimum eligibility criteria. AND
- The candidates must have been awarded a research fellowship, in the concerned subject, through a national level test conducted by national level organisations such as UGC, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, DBT or Teacher Fellowship applicants subject to clearance by the concerned authorities OR
- Must have qualified in the UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/SET-TS/AP/JEST/GATE/GPAT Examination, in the concerned subject.
JNAFAU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Application complete in all respects (in A4 size) along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 2,000/- (Rs. 1,000/- in case of SC/ST) drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNAFAU HYDERABAD” payable at Hyderabad on any Nationalized Bank towards Application Registration fee, is to be submitted to Office of “The Director, Admissions, JNAFA University, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028” either in person or by Registered post /Courier on or before 25-03-2022 by 4.00 PM without late fee and with late fee of Rs. 1,000/- on or before 31-03-2022 4:00 PM.
- The applications shall be accompanied by attested copies of necessary documents / testimonials. The University is not responsible for any delay or loss of application in transit. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date will not be considered and fee paid will not be refunded.
- Selection will be based on the performance in the interview conducted by JNAFA University including the weightage of research publication and PPT presentation of the proposed research work.
- The candidates who are eligible for interview are required to attend the interview at JNAFA University, Hyderabad at their own cost.
- The list of eligible candidates and date and time of interview will be displayed on JNAFA University website www.jnafau.ac.in. No separate intimation will be made in this matter.
JNAFAU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Results
|Ph.D. Notification||Click Here|
|Information to candidates||Click Here|
|Ph.D. Application Form||Click Here|
|JNAFAU Hyderabad Website||Click Here|
|Admissions in Telangana||Admissions in Telangana|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
JNAFAU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021
|Last Date for submission of the Application form without late fee||03 April 2021|
|Last Date for submission of the Application form with late fee Rs. 100/-||06 April 2021|
|Last Date for submission of the Application form with late fee Rs. 2000/-||08 April 2021|
|Date of Pre-PhD/Supplementary examinations||15 April 2021|