JIIT Noida PhD Admission 2022 – Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida invites application for PhD admission for Academic Session 2022-23 (Odd Semester).
Check more details on JIIT Noida PhD Admission 2022 such as the course offered, application process, eligibility criteria, fee, dates, etc. below here.
Available PhD Programs
The Ph.D. programmes are available in various specializations
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Physics & Materials Science and Engineering
JIIT Noida PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Start of Application form||01 May 2022|
|Last Date of Application form||15 July 2022|
|Date of Written Exam||21 July 2022|
|Date of Interview – shortlisted candidates||22 July 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for JIIT Noida PhD Admission 2022
- M. Tech. Degree of a University or equivalent for Ph.D. in Engineering/ Technology in respective branch with minimum 60% Aggregate Marks or 6 CGPA on scale of 10.
- Master’s Degree of a University for PhD. in Sciences/ Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Management/ Pharmacy in respective discipline or equivalent with minimum 60% Aggregate marks or 6 CGPA on scale of 10.
- M.C.A. Degree with minimum 60% Aggregate Marks or equivalent CGPA and two years’ experience for Ph. D. in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology Departments.
- Consistently good academic performance is desirable.
JIIT Noida PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the official website www.jiit.ac.in or Apply on line at www.getadmissions.com
- Download the application form from the website www.jiit.ac.in and submit the filled application form accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- to the university personally or by post.
- You may also obtain the application form by sending a demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- on the mentioned address in notification or from the institute’s counter by paying Rs. 1000/- in cash.
|Mode of Payment||Through Online or offline mode.|
JIIT Noida PhD Admission 2022 Selection Process
The eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Ph. D. Entrance Test of the Institute.
Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates Each eligible candidate will have to give a short presentation before the interview committee in the area of research interest.
Each eligible candidate will have to give a short presentation before the interview committee in the area of research interest.
The eligibility criteria for interview –
- Satisfying the requirements of minimum qualification specified in eligibility criteria.
- UGC-NET / CSIR (JRF) or equivalent national level examination candidates (only those who have qualified for fellowship and not for Lecturership only). OR Shortlisted on the basis of merit in PhD entrance test conducted by JIIT.
JIIT Noida PhD Entrance Test 2022 Details
Written Examination Pattern
- Tests/ Questions shall be different for each discipline of the program.
- Duration of the Test: 150 Minutes (60 minutes + 90 minutes)
- Total Marks: 100
- Test will cover all the core/ compulsory subjects in the relevant Master Level degree. Written test would aim at judging the depth of knowledge and potential to do research work.
|Syllabus – Part A (Common) – Bio, CSE, ECE, PMSE, Math||Click Here|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Click Here|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Click Here|
|Physics and Materials Science and Engineering||Click Here|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||Click Here|
|Download E-Brochure||Click Here|
|PhD Programs||Click Here|
|PhD Entrance Exam Procedure and Schedule||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Offline Ph.D Application Form||Click Here|
|Certificate for Sponsored & PT candidates||Click Here|
|JIIT Noida Website||Click Here|
JIIT Noida PhD Admission 2021
|Start of Application form||15 June 2021|
|Last Date of Application form||14 August 2021|