JC Bose University PhD Admission 2022 – JC Bose University of Science & Technology, YMCA Faridabad invites application for PhD admission.
Check full details on JC Bose University PhD Admission 2022 below here.
Related – Admissions in Haryana
JC Bose University PhD Programs
Ph.D. programs is available in the discipline of –
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Journalism & Mass Communication
JC Bose University PhD Admission 2022
|Opening of Online Application Portal||04 July 2022|
|Closing of Online Application Portal||16 August 2022|
|Schedule for Entrance Test/|
Display of Result for applicable courses
|Will be notified later|
|Counseling Schedule for all Courses||Will be notified later|
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline
For complete eligibility criteria please refer to the Information Brochure.
C Bose University PhD Admission 2022-23 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website https://jcboseust.ac.in/
- Read the Information Brochure / guidelines/instructions carefully before filling the Online Application Form.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|JC Bose University Website||Click Here|
|Latest Admissions in Haryana||Admissions in Haryana|
JC Bose University PhD Admission (JRF Qualified)
- As approved by the Competent Authority, admission to Ph.D. program for Junior Research fellowship (JRF) qualified candidates shall be conducted throughout the year.
- JRF qualified candidates who are willing to apply can download the application form and submit the duly filled form to his/her concerned department alongwith the consent of intending supervisor.
- Admission process shall be carried out by the department as per rules.
- After completion of admission process, the application form should be submitted to the office of Dean (Research & Development) for further processing.
Important Links (JRF)
JC Bose University PhD Admission 2021
|Start Application Process||15.07.2021|
|Last date for submission of online Application forms||16.08.2021|
|Availability of the list of the candidates for entrance test and candidates exempted from entrance on University website||23.08.2021|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test||28.08.2021|
|Declaration of Results||06.09.2021|
|Date of Interview & Counseling by respective Department Chairperson||08.09.2021 to 10.09.2021|
|Display of list of selected candidates for Ph.D. admission||14.09.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for JC Bose University PhD Admission 2021
- A candidate for admission to the course of Ph.D. program shall have master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale or an equivalent grade in a point scale where ever grading system.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
JC Bose University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply through the University Website https://jcboseust.ac.in/
- Please visit the PhD portal of the University for submitting the online applications.
- The duly completed online application form along with all required enclosures should be online submitted by the last date as specified.
|For SC / ST Category||Rs.500/-|
- The eligible applicants will have to qualify the Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET). An Entrance Test shall be qualifying with qualifying marks as 50%. However for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layers)/differently abled category, the qualifying marks are 45%.
- The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% shall be subject specific. The Entrance test will be of 2 hours duration having 80 questions of one mark each of concerned discipline / branch.
- The applicants who have qualified and have valid score in GATE/UGC/NET/CSIR (JRF)/SLET/ passed regular M.Phil. Programme in the related discipline are exempted from entrance.
- The successful applicants i.e. eligible applicants, who will qualify the entrance Test or otherwise exempted shall be tested by the DRC through seminar/ presentation/ interview.
- 70% marks from the entrance/70% marks to the candidates exempted from entrance.
- 30% marks based on performance in the interview/viva-voce to be conducted by the respective Department.