Jain University PhD Admissions 2021 – Jain University, Bangalore invites application for PhD admission offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2021-22.
Check more details on Jain University PhD Admissions 2021 below here.
|Ecology / Environmental Sciences||05|
|Visual Art and Design||5|
|Management and Commerce||Seats Availability|
|Management and Commerce||20|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||Seats Availability|
|Public Policy and Governance||03|
PhD Course Duration
- For Full-Time
The minimum duration is 3 years and the maximum duration is 5 years for On-campus Research Scholars.
- For Part-Time
For Off-campus Research Scholars, the minimum duration is 4 years and the maximum duration is 6 years.
Jain University PhD Admissions 2021 Important Dates
|Starts of Application||22 May 2021|
|Last date for Application||03 July 2021|
|Entrance Exam Online||18 July 2021 (10 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.)|
|Release of Results||20 July 2021|
|Interviews (Offline)||31 July 2021|
|Last Date for Admission||08 August 2021|
|Classes commences from||27 August 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Jain University PhD Admissions 2021
For Indian Students
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in the relevant or related subjects (SC / ST candidates are given a 5% exemption).
- Candidates who are qualified for CA or ACS or ICWA with basic degree / NDA / MBBS / are also eligible to register for PhD program.
- Candidates having qualified Master’s Degree before 19-09-1991 with minimum 50% marks are also eligible.
For Foreign National Students
- Foreign/ NRI applicants / Applicants with a Master’s degree from a foreign university must apply with an equivalence certificate of AIU along with the Online Application Form.
- Please route your applications through the International Students office ISSAC or write to [email protected]
Jain University PhD Admissions 2021 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online through official website of Jain University
- Application Fee – INR RS. 1500/-
- Written Test and Interview.
- Candidates who have cleared NET/SLET/GATE with valid scores are exempted from the written test and can attend the interview directly.
- Candidates will be called for the interview after qualifying the entrance test.
- Selected candidates will be notified of their selection to the program based on the interview results.
For more details and to apply online – visit