ISB FPM Admission 2022 – Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad and Mohali invites applications for Admission for Doctoral Programme, known as Fellow Programme in Management (equivalent to PhD) 2022.
Check more details on ISB Hyderabad FPM Admission 2022 below here.
- Financial Economics
- Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour
ISB FPM Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application Opens||15 September 2021|
|Application Closes||07 January 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for ISB FPM Admission 2022
Applicants should have should have an 4 year undergraduate degree or a 3 year undergraduate and postgraduate degree or equivalent in areas such as business, economics, engineering, computer sciences, mathematics, physics or the arts.
Irrespective of the field of study, applicants must possess a strong academic record and display creativity, self-motivation and ingenuity in their prior academic and work experience.
All applicants are required to take one of the following tests before submitting their application. Applications will not be considered without a valid test score.
Graduate Record Examination General Test (GRE) administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), Princeton, USA
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) administered by Pearson VUE, Bloomington, USA
Common Admission Test (CAT) / JRF
ISB FPM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on the official website www.isb.edu
- Read instructions given there before filling application form.
Financial Aspects & Scholarship
- All students will be offered Tuition Fee waiver except for sponsored candidates.
- In addition to the living expenses in the form of monthly scholarship (@ INR 55,000/- per month), On campus fully furnished free accommodation (shared accommodation for unmarried and studio for married students) will be provided subject to availability.
- In case “on campus accommodation” is not available additional allowance (@ INR 25,000/- per month) will be given towards house rent as per the existing policy.
For more details and to apply online – visit
Previous Years Admissions
ISB FPM Admission 2021
|Register for Events||December 20, 2020|
|Application Process & Timelines||January 03, 2021|
|Guidelines on Statement of Purpose & Recommendation Letters||January 17, 2021|
|Application Submission Form Q & A||January 24, 2021|