IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2022 – IMS Unison University invites applications for admission to full-time MBA Program 2022.
Check full details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc for IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2022 below here.
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Two Years (Trimester Based)
- Graduate in any discipline with min.50% marks are eligible to apply. For final year appearing candidates, an aggregate of all previous years should be min.50%. (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST/Uttarakhand OBC)
- Two Year Full-Time MBA (Communication) Program in Management
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply. For final year appearing candidates, an aggregate of all previous years should be minimum 50%. (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST/Uttarakhand OBC).
IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application starts||01 November 2021|
|Last date of application||31 March 2022|
IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on https://www.iuu.ac/
Instructions for Applying Online
- The candidate can fill the “Registration Form” for the MBA Program on the University’s website.
- Candidates / Guardians are advised to go through the details of the Programs and its eligibility criteria before applying for the program.
- You can fill the online registration form after following the registration instructions and then register and pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ NEFT/ RTGS/ WALLET/ UPI.
- You are welcome to visit the University’s Admission Office and register there and pay in cash at the cash counter or through bank demand draft or Debit or Credit Card.
- On successful payment of the application fee, a receipt will be generated by the system. You will have to save this application number for all your future references.
- You are advised to take a print of the registered form for your records and send the scanned copies of all the documents required with your application no. in the subject line to [email protected]
For MBA Merit will be prepared based on the following criteria:
- Graduation – 50%
- Class XII – 30%
- Class X – 20%
- Personal Interview
For MBA (Communication) Merit will be prepared based on the following criteria:
- Graduation -50%
- Class XII- 30%
- Class X- 20%
- Personal Interview & IELTS Score of 6.5 or above
For more details and to apply online – visit