IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2022 – IMS Unison University invites applications for admission to full-time MBA Program 2022.
Check full details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc for IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2022 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Two Years (Trimester Based)
- Graduate in any discipline with min.50% marks are eligible to apply. For final year appearing candidates, an aggregate of all previous years should be min.50%. (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST/Uttarakhand OBC)
- Two Year Full-Time MBA (Communication) Program in Management
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply. For final year appearing candidates, an aggregate of all previous years should be minimum 50%. (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST/Uttarakhand OBC).
IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application starts||01 November 2021|
|Last date of application||31 March 2022|
IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on https://www.iuu.ac/
Instructions for Applying Online
- The candidate can fill the “Registration Form” for the MBA Program on the University’s website.
- Candidates / Guardians are advised to go through the details of the Programs and its eligibility criteria before applying for the program.
- You can fill the online registration form after following the registration instructions and then register and pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ NEFT/ RTGS/ WALLET/ UPI.
- You are welcome to visit the University’s Admission Office and register there and pay in cash at the cash counter or through bank demand draft or Debit or Credit Card.
- On successful payment of the application fee, a receipt will be generated by the system. You will have to save this application number for all your future references.
- You are advised to take a print of the registered form for your records and send the scanned copies of all the documents required with your application no. in the subject line to email@example.com.
For MBA Merit will be prepared based on the following criteria:
- Graduation – 50%
- Class XII – 30%
- Class X – 20%
- Personal Interview
For MBA (Communication) Merit will be prepared based on the following criteria:
- Graduation -50%
- Class XII- 30%
- Class X- 20%
- Personal Interview & IELTS Score of 6.5 or above
For more details and to apply online – visit