Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences – ILBS Admissions 2023-24: Dates, Application Form
ILBS Admissions 2023-24 – Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi invites applications for ILBS Entrance Exam for Admission to PhD, PDCC, PGCC, Fellowship and Certificate Courses for the academic session starting from July 2023.
Check full details on ILBS Admissions 2023-24 such as eligibility criteria, application process here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
ILBS Courses Offered
- PhD Molecular and Cellular Medicine
PhD Epidemiology of Viral Hepatitis and Liver Diseases
- PhD Hepatology
PhD Clinical Nutrition
Post Doctoral Certificate Course (PDCC – 1 Year)
- Organ Transplant Anesthesia
- Interventional Radiology
- Transplant Virology
- Diagnostic Virology
- Critical Care Medicine
- GI Medical Oncology
- HPB and GI Advanced Radiation Oncology
- Gastro Radiology
- Blood Banking & Immunohaematology
- Advanced Diagnostic and Clinical Microbiology
- Apheresis Technology and Blood Component Therapy
- Cellular Transplant Immunology
- Advanced Clinical Biochemistry
- Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
Post Graduate Certificate Course (PGCC – 1 Year/ 06 Months)
- Clinical Nutrition
- Epidemiology of Viral Hepatitis and Liver Diseases
- Clinical Research in Liver Diseases
- Clinical Bioinformatics
Fellowship (1 Year)
- Fellowship in Advanced Hepatology
Certificate Course (06 Months)
- Critical Care
For exact seats read notification.
ILBS Admissions 2023-24 Important Dates
|Last date for online application||07 May 2023|
|Date of Written Examination||28 May 2023|
|Date of Departmental Assessment||29 May 2023|
|The courses shall commence from||01 July 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for ILBS Admissions 2023-24
For PhD Courses
- Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences (Life Sciences, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology) or
- Professional degree (MBBS, Master Degree in Medical or Dental Sciences, M.V.Sc, M.Pharma, M.Tech.) or other equivalent degrees.
- Candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
For PD Certificate Course
- MD / DNB (Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine / Anaesthesia /Radiology/ Pathology/ Microbiology)
For PG Certificate Course
- BAMS / BHMS / MBBS / BDS / B.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc./ MSc Statistics
For Certificate Course
For Fellowship Course
- Minimum three years DM in Gastroenterology or equivalent super speciality / DNB in Gastroenterology with special interest in Hepatology.
For specific course wise eligibility criteria read Prospectus.
ILBS Admissions 2023-24 Application Process
- Candidates has to apply online on ILBS official website https://www.ilbs.in/
- The general instructions for filling up application forms are detailed on the website.
|For PDCC courses||Rs.5000/|
|For PGCC courses||Rs.2500/|
|For Ph.D. and Certificate Courses||Rs.1000/|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
For PDCC/ Fellowship/ PGCC/ Certificate Courses
- Selection of candidates for PDCC/Fellowship/PGCC/Certificate Courses will be on merit based on entrance test.
- Objective test (weightage 70%) for grading aptitude and merit. The test would be of 90 minute’s duration comprising of 100 multiple-choice questions. The qualifying criteria for entrance examination is minimum 50% marks. To qualify for the departmental assessment for PDCC/PGCC and Certificate courses, the candidate should have secured minimum 50% marks in theory entrance examination.
- Departmental assessment and final interview (weightage 30%)
- Director’s Interview
- Declaration of Final Result
NET qualified candidates
Applicants who have cleared a national level examination like CSIR/UGC-NET ICMR-JRF need to appear for a Direct Interview.
Non-NET qualified candidates
There will be written test followed by interview/Departmental Assessment.
Selection for PhD course will be through two stage performance evaluation
Candidates those who satisfy the minimum requirements have to appear in written qualifying test conducted in New Delhi. Those who qualify the test will be called for interview.
|Number of Questions||100|
|Types of Questions||MCQ|
|Syllabus||Relating to subject till the masters level|
|Qualifying Marks||Minimum 50% marks|
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a round of interview to be held at ILBS.
Total marks will be 100 and are distributed as follows:
|Students who have cleared NET examination (CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT/equivalent) and possess their valid JRF fellowship||30 marks|
|Students with prior research experience (min. 6 months)||20 marks|
|Research (interest) presentation, 10 minutes||10 marks|
|Interaction with the faculty followed by interview||40 marks|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|ILBS Website||Click Here|
|Latest Admission Notifications||Latest Admission Notifications|
|Admission in Delhi||Admission in Delhi|
ILBS Admissions 2022-23
|Last date for online application||27 November 2022|
|Date of Written Examination||18 December 2022|
|Date of Departmental Assessment||19 December 2022|
|The courses shall commence from||02 January 2023|
ILBS Admissions 2021-22
ILBS Admissions 2021-22 Important Dates
|Last date for online application||02 May 2021|
|Date of Written Examination||23 May 2021|
|Date of Departmental Assessment||24 May 2021|
|The courses shall commence from||01 July 2021|