IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2023: Dates, Application Form
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati invites applications for M. Tech Admission offered in various departments for the academic session 2023-24 starting in July 2023.
Check full details on IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2023 below here.
- Opening date for online application is 20-Mar-2023 (Monday)
Related – IIT Tirupati PhD Admission
Join Our Telegram Channel
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Programs
|M. Tech in Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|M. Tech in Civil & Environmental Engineering||(i) Environmental and Water Resources Engineering,|
(ii) Geotechnical Engineering,
(iii) Structural Engineering,
(iv) Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering)
|M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||Computer Science & Engineering|
|M. Tech in Electrical Engineering||(i) Signal Processing & Communications,|
(ii) Microelectronics & VLSI
(iii) RF and Microwave Engineering)
|M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering||i) Design & Manufacturing|
ii)Thermal Engineering and Energy systems)
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For GATE Qualified Candidates
Candidates qualified in GATE 2023, 2022 or 2021 and satisfying any one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology from Educational Institutions approved by AICTE/ Government.
- Candidates yet to appear or have appeared in the final examination for the qualifying degree specified and whose results are likely to be declared by July, 2023.
For IIT Graduates
- Candidates graduating/ graduated from IITs with B.Tech. Degree and having CGPA of 8.0 (7.5 for EWS/OBC-NCL and 7.0 for SC/ST/PwD) and above can apply without GATE Score. These applications will be reviewed by the respective Department(s).
Subject Wise Eligibility for Admission to M.Tech 2023 Programmes
|If you have B.E/B.Tech degree in||and If you have written|
GATE PAPER in
|you are eligible to apply|
|BE/B. Tech Degree|
in any discipline
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering
Environmental Science and Engineering
|Civil and Environmental Engineering- Streams: Environmental and Water Resources Engineering|
|Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering||Civil Engineering||Civil and Environmental Engineering- Streams: Geotechnical , |
Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering
|BE/B. Tech/MSC/MS Degree in any discipline/MCA||Computer Science & Information Technology||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electrical Engineering- Streams: |
Signal Processing and Communications,
Microelectronics & VLSIRF,
RF and Microwave Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/Industrial & Production Engineering||Mechanical Engineering/Production & Industrial Engineering||Mechanical Engineering -Stream:|
Design and Manufacturing
|Mechanical Engineering –|
Thermal Engineering and Energy systems
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Opening date for online application||20 March 2023|
|Closing date for online application||19 April 2023|
|COAP Rounds||20 May 2022 to 15 July 2022|
|Orientation Program||24 July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||31 July 2023|
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2023 Application Process
- Online application form is available at the Institute website. After filling the form, please take a printout and keep it for records.
- Please read the instructions given in the admission brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
- Candidates can apply for more than one stream in the Electrical Engineering and Civil & Environmental Engineering departments. However, a separate application fee must be paid for each application. The same login credentials can be used for applying to more than one stream
- A valid EWS/OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD Certificate must be uploaded with the ONLINE application and submitted at the time of admission
|For GN/EWS/OBC-NCL Male candidates||Rs.400/-|
|For GN/EWS/OBC-NCL Female candidates||Rs.200/-|
|For SC/ST and PwD candidates||Rs.200/-|
|Mode of Payment||Application fee is payable through SBI Collect only|
- Financial assistance in the form of Half-Time Teaching Assistantship (HTTA) at the rate of Rs.12,400/- p.m. (tenable for a maximum period of 24 months) will be awarded to Indian Nationals pursuing the M. Tech. Programmes, subject to Institute rules.
- Students receiving HTTA are required to assist in the academic activities of the department such as laboratory demonstration, tutorials, evaluation of assignments, test papers, seminars, research projects, etc., @ 8 hours/week.
Upgradation to PhD
M. Tech. students will be eligible for upgradation to Ph.D. if they satisfy the following criteria:
- 1) The candidate should have successfully completed a minimum of 2 semesters in the M. Tech Programme.
- 2) The candidate should have a minimum CGPA of 8.0 (7.5 for EWS/OBC-NCL and 7.0 for SC/ST/PwD) in the prescribed courses.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|IIT Tirupati Website||Click Here|
|Latest Admission Notifications||Admission Notifications|
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2022
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Opening date for online application||21 March 2022|
|Closing date for online application||18 April 2022|
|COAP Rounds||18 May 2022 to 21 July 2022|
|Joining date of the selected candidates||01 August 2022|
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2021
|Opening date for online application||22 March 2021|
|Closing date for online application||30 April 2021|
|COAP Rounds||12 May 2021 to 15 June 2021|
|Joining date of the selected candidates||02 August 2021|