IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2022– Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the session 2022-24 based on CAT Score.
Check full details on IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2022 below here.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2022
- Graduation with CAT-2021 score or a professional qualification equivalent to that of University degree recognized by UGC, in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PD). Final year students are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, provided they complete all requirements for the qualifying degree with minimum percentage and CGPA or its equivalent by the specified date that will be intimated later. The percentage will be considered on the basis of aggregate marks/CGPA awarded in qualifying degree examination. OR
- IIT graduates (admitted through IIT-JEE) with a CGPA 7.0 or above on 10 point scale are exempted from the requirement of CAT 2021.
- Final year students of relevant undergraduate programs who have completed the requirements of qualifying examination can also apply.
- In case of non-availability of the marksheet of final examination at the time of the Interview due to delay in the announcement of their results, candidates may be allowed to appear in the interview on the basis of their aggregate results upto pre-final year in which the percentage should not be less than as specified above under essential requirements. However, they will be required to submit the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with the required percentage or CGPA latest by that will be intimated later.
Full-Time Sponsored Candidates
- The candidates must have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in responsible capacity in a Registered Firm/Company/Industry/Educational and Research Institution/Govt./Quasi Govt./Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
- The Firm/Company/Industry shall either be a public sector undertaking or a public limited company registered in a stock exchange or a private concern whose annual turnover during the past two years exceeds Rs. Five Crores.
- The Educational Institution should be recognized by AICTE/UGC/Competent Authority.
- International candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply as per the procedure.
- International candidates who are neither IIT graduates (admitted through IIT-JEE) with a CGPA 7.0 or above on 10 point scale nor having CAT-2021 score, are requested to visit the website of International Relations, IIT Roorkee https://ir.iitr.ac.in/ for relevant information towards application submission, registration, fee structure, accommodation, etc..
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||31 January, 2022 (5:00 p.m.)|
|Releasing the list of shortlisted candidates for Interview||16 February, 2022|
|Date of Interview||05-09 March, 2022|
|Declaration of Result||30 April, 2022|
|Admission Registration||26 June, 2022|
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on the website of IIT Roorkee.
- Before filling application form read the Information Brochure for MBA Admission 2022 carefully.
- Candidates must follow the following Steps while applying online Application Form.
- Students will receive one application ID number after submitting the application online. This ID number should be used in all correspondence in future.
|All GEN/GEN-EWS and OBC-NC candidates||Rs. 1600/-|
|All SC/ST/PD candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|All Female candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online using net banking or debit/credit card|
- A certain number of candidates shall be called for Interview.
- Invitation letters shall be sent to the short listed candidates for interview through email. This information will also be available on the Institute website.
- Interview will be held at IIT Roorkee, depending on travel conditions due to Covid-19 pandemic, interview may be conducted online.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2021
|Online Application starts||14 January 2021|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||03 February 2021|
|Date of Interview||Last week of March, 2021|
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2021 Results
- Notification regarding Admission – Registration
- List of candidates offered admission in Sixth Round
- List of candidates offered admission in Fifth Round
- List of candidates offered admission in Fourth Round
- List of candidates offered admission in Third Round
- List of candidates offered admission in Second Round
- List of candidates offered admission in First Round
- Sample Offer Letter
- List of candidates qualified for admission
- List of Shortlisted candidates called for Personal Interview