IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering M.Tech Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi invites applications for admission to various M.Tech Programs for the session 2022-23 commencing in August 2022.
Check full details on IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering M.Tech Admission 2022 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering M.Tech Programs
- M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- M.Tech in Communications and Signal Processing (CSP)
- M.Tech in Power Electronics and Drives (PED)
- M.Tech in Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI)
- M.Tech in Electric Transportation (ET)
IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering M.Tech Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.E.)/Technology (B.Tech) or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum 60% and a valid GATE Score in CSE.|
|M.Tech in Communications and Signal Processing (CSP)||B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunications Engineering / Telecommunications Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation and a valid GATE score in ECE.|
|M.Tech in Power Electronics and Drives (PED)||B. Tech in EE / EEE and a valid GATE score in EE|
|M.Tech in Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI)||B. Tech in EC / EE / IN and a valid GATE score in EC / EE / IN.|
|M.Tech in Electric Transportation (ET)||B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering (EE), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Instrumentation and Control, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile, Production, Aeronautical Engineering and a valid GATE score in EE/ME.|
IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering M.Tech Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Starting date for filling Online Application||18 March 2022|
|Last date for filling Online Application||15 April 2022|
|Declaration of Results||Through COAP|
IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering M.Tech Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates should apply online only using the link: http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/admission
- It is mandatory for all candidates to register at Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP; https://coap.iitb.ac.in/Home.html) and COAP registration number is mandatory for filling the application form. Admission offer will be made through COAP portal. The applicant is responsible for the information provided. IIT Mandi or COAP does not take any responsibility for the wrong information provided by the candidates and further consequences.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their B.Tech. program with valid GATE 2022 score can also apply. The admission is offered provisionally for such candidates. At the time of the Interview / Written Test / Counseling / Spot Admissions or combination or at the time of joining, they must bring a certificate in original from the head of Institute stating that by 30th July 2022 (or date notified by the Institute), she/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her B.Tech. degree. In case such candidates fail to secure above mentioned qualification, the provisional admission will be terminated with immediate effect.
|For General/EWS/OBC/OBC (NCL)/Transgender/Foreign Nationals||Rs. 200/-|
|For Women/SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 100/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through SBI collect|
- The Institute reserves the right to provide admission via COAP. If required, the admissions committee can call a limited number of candidates for written test/interview/counseling/spot admission or combination, based on GATE performance, grades/marks in the qualifying examination, UG, etc. Reservation policies as per prevailing rules will be followed.