IIT Mandi School of Basic Sciences M.Tech Admission 2022 – School of Basic Sciences – Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi invites applications for admission to various M.Tech Programs for the session 2022-23 commencing in July 2022.
Check full details on IIT Mandi School of Basic Sciences M.Tech Admission 2022 below here.
IIT Mandi School of Basic Sciences M.Tech Programs
- M. Tech in Biotechnology
- M. Tech in Biotechnology with specialization in Systems Biology
- M. Tech in Biotechnology with specialization in Medical and Nano-Biotechnology
IIT Mandi School of Basic Sciences M.Tech Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- M. Tech in Biotechnology; Systems Biology; & Medical and Nano-Biotechnology
- M.Sc./B.Tech. in Life Sciences or related areas with minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10; relaxable in case of SC/ST, OBC and PH applicants as per prevailing government norms) along with a valid GATE Score in Life Sciences, Biotechnology or other related areas. For all B.Tech from IITs who graduated with a CGPA of 8.0 or above, the requirement of GATE qualification is waived off.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their B. Tech./M.Sc. program with valid GATE 2022 score can also apply and if selected can join the program provisionally. At the time of the interview /counseling they must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that by 30th July 2022, s/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s/Master’s degree. In case such candidates fail to secure above mentioned marks, the provisional admission will be terminated with immediate effect.
IIT Mandi School of Basic Sciences M.Tech Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Starting date for filling Online Application||23 March 2022|
|Last date for filling Online Application||20 April 2022|
|Declaration of merit list/Shortlisted Candidates||between 01-15 May 2022 (tentative)|
|Admission Offer via COAP portal across several Main and additional rounds||May 2022 onwards|
IIT Mandi School of Basic Sciences M.Tech Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates should apply online only using the link: http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/admission
- All candidates must register at Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP), and the COAP registration number is mandatory for filling out the application form. Admission offers shall be made through the COAP portal. The applicant is responsible for the information provided by them. IIT Mandi or COAP does not take any responsibility for the wrong information provided by the candidates and further consequences.
|For General/EWS/OBC/OBC (NCL)/Transgender/Foreign Nationals||Rs. 200/-|
|For Women/SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 100/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through SBI collect|
- The Institute reserves the right to provide admission via COAP and if required call a limited number of candidates for written test/interview/counseling/spot admission, based on performance in GATE, grades/marks in the qualifying examination, etc. Reservation policies as per prevailing rules will be followed.