IIT Kharagpur MMST Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur invites application for admission Masters in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) for the Year 2022 through entrance test.
Latest – IIT Kharagpur has been released the application form for MMST Entrance Exam 2022.
Join Our Telegram Channel
About MMST Program
School of Medical Science and Technology (SMST), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur offers a 3 year post graduate Program – Masters in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) for MBBS graduates
MMST Program offered by School of Medical Science and Technology (SMST) imparts science and engineering skills to medical professionals and train them for the state-of-the-art medical research in frontier areas of
- Preventive & Promotive Health Care System
- Bio-markers and their application in Oncology
- Cancer research
- Microfluidics & point of care diagnostics
- Bio-MEMS & Sensors
- Wound Healing Research & Tissue Engineering
- Medical Imaging & Image Analysis
- Telemedicine & Tele Surgery
- Proteomics and Metabolomics in Clinical Biomarkers Discovery
- Reproductive Health
- Respiratory Health
- Medical Instrumentation, Rehabilitation Engineering
- Healthcare Information Management System
- Herbal Medicine
- Machine Learning & Computer Assisted Technology in Medical Imaging
- Regenerative Medicine
- Immunology and immunotherapeutic
- Cardiovascular research
- The eligibility criterion for admission to MMST students is MBBS Degree recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate and having passed mathematics at 10+2 level (even as additional subject) or from any recognized Open University.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC(Non creamy layer) candidates and persons with disability (PwD) as per Govt. of India rules.
IIT Kharagpur MMST Admission Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||21st January 2022|
|Closure for Online Application||15th February 2022|
|Date of Admit Card Issued||To be Announced Later|
|Date of Examination||27th March 2022|
MMST 2022 application is to be submitted ONLINE.
Following documents are required to fill the online application form:
- EWS/OBC (Non-creamy)/SC/ST/PD certificate (if applicable)
- MBBS Degree (recognized by MCI) with mark sheet of all years as a proof of obtaining a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Proof of having studied Mathematics at +2 level (even as an additional subject)
- Internship Certificate.
|General/OBC Male/Transgender Candidates||Rs.1500/-|
|All Female or SC/ST/PwD Candidates||Rs.750/-|
- Assistantship of Rs. 25,000/- per month is awarded to all the eligible students of MMST who maintain good academic performance, and render clinical services in B.C. Roy Technology Hospital, IIT Kharagpur for 10 hours per week.
Mode of Selection
- MMST students – The selection is strictly based on the performance of the candidates in the computer based test of 2 hours duration.
|Mode of exam||Computer-based test|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Marks/ question||+1 mark|
Newton’s Law of Motion, translation and rotation, energy and power, conservation of linear momentum, simple harmonic motion, Hook’s law, First law of thermodynamics, expansion of solid, Gas laws, Maxwell distribution of velocity, waves, interference of two waves, total internal reflection, Coulomb’s law, Ohm’s law, Magnetic field due to current, Faraday’s law of induction, Photoelectric effect, Bohr model of atom, Radioactivity.
Chemical equilibrium, chemical and enzyme kinetics, Nuclear chemistry, Enzyme catalysis, Coordination Chemistry – preliminary concepts, Bonding, Strong and weak interactions, Inductive and resonance effect on acidity and basicity, Characteristics reactions of alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, amines, carboxylic acids and their derivatives, Optical isomerism of compounds containing two asymmetric centers, Aromatic and heterocyclic compounds (one hetero atom), Carbohydrates, Amino acids, Nucleic acids and proteins: general structure and physical properties.
Algebra of complex numbers, Theory of quadratic equations and quadratic expressions, relationship between roots and coefficients, Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progression, Equation of a straight line in various forms, angle between two lines, distance of a point from a line, lines through point of intersection of two lines, Limit, continuity and derivatives of a function, limit, and derivative of sum, difference, product and quotient of two functions and composite functions, Integration as the inverse process of differentiation, integration by parts.
Anatomy – gross and applied Physiology, Biochemistry and genetics, Pharmacology: emphasis on clinical pharmacology, Pathology including microbiology and parasitology – emphasis on microscopic structures. Social and preventive medicine : emphasis on infectious and communicable diseases, immunization and family planning, Medicine including Paediatrics, Surgery including Orthopaedics and Urology, Obstetrics & gynaecology, Ophthalmology and ENT, Anaesthesia and oncology, radio-diagnosis.
MMST 2022 Exam Centers
Computer Based Examination to be held in following cities
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
MMST 2022 Admit Card
The MMST Admit Card will issue to the candidates in the and those applicants have successfully submitted their application form, they can download the admit card through online mode by visiting on the official website.
MMST Previous Years Question Papers
For more details and to apply online – visit
IIT Kharagpur MMST Admission 2021
|Application Stat||20th February 2021|
|Closure for Online Application||15th March 2021|