IIT Jodhpur Executive M.Tech in Intelligent VLSI Systems Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology invites applications for admission to Executive M. Tech. (Intelligent VLSI Systems) program for working professionals for the Semester commencing from July 2022.
IIT Jodhpur Executive M.Tech in Intelligent VLSI Systems 2022
- The proposed Executive M. Tech program for Intelligent VLSI Systems of IIT Jodhpur includes state of the art semiconductor devices and modeling techniques, analog and digital VLSI circuits and systems, mixed signal circuits, testing and verification algorithms, issues with system integration for performance considerations, covering wide aspects of embedded and computing systems, and emerging applications.
- It will cover a wide aspect of fundamentals, design skills, hands on through synchronous/asynchronous/campus-immersion mode and current trends in the industry.
- It will lead the professionals to learn without a career break with classes conducted on weekends/weekdays evenings.
- The education delivery methodology combines classroom and experiential learning.
Key Features of the Program
- Classes will be conducted in the evening (e.g. from 5 PM to 7 PM IST) or on weekends at a convenient time.
- There will be two to three lectures/labs every evening, each of duration 50 to 80 minutes. Typical contact time for 1 credit: 14 lectures of 50 min each.
- Lectures will be webcast online and students will attend in a synchronous audio-visual mode. Students can raise questions during the lecture.
- Recorded lectures and teaching material will be made available after the sessions. Course management and offline discussions will be enabled via widely-used tools such as Google classroom, Piazza and Moodle.
- There will be mandatory two contact weeks in a semester. Students need to be present on campus during a contact week and attend lectures and discussion sessions with instructors, and give a demonstration of assignments. Alternatively, these contact weeks can be organized in remote locations, subject to higher demand.
- The first contact week will align in the middle of the semester. The second contact week will align with the last week of the semester (subjected to COVID19 pandemic situation). Institute may provide hostel accommodation during the contact week, subject to availability.
- Grading will be based on examinations, online quizzes, theoretical assignments, etc. Institute policy will be followed for the examination.
- Students need to earn 62 credits as per the course structure in order to qualify for the degree over a minimum period of 3 years. More details related to the program are available here: https://iitj.ac.in/department/index.php?dept=ee&cat=program&id=59
- IITJ faculty members and industry experts.
- Fee will be Rs 65,000/- per semester. The program is for min. 3-year (6 semesters) duration. Fees once paid will not be refunded, if the candidate fails to join the program
IIT Jodhpur Executive M.Tech in Intelligent VLSI Systems Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Date of opening of the site for submitting online applications||10 May 2022|
|Last date for submitting online applications||31 May 2022|
|Announcing the list of shortlisted candidates for selection test||10 June 2022|
|Written-test/interview||25 June 2022|
|Announcement of selected candidates||30 June 2022|
- B.Tech./B.E. (ECE/EE/CSE/EI/MSc. Physics/MSc. Electronics or equivalent) with at least 60% marks. At least 2 years of professional work experience.
IIT Jodhpur Executive M.Tech in Intelligent VLSI Systems Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates has to fill online application at https://oa.iitj.ac.in/OA_PG_ADMISSION
- Applicants are required to pay the processing fee of Rs.500/- online while submitting the application form.
- Selection will be based on written test and/or interview and/or any other criteria deemed suitable by the admission committee.
- Prior research exposure and/or industry experience in areas related to VLSI will be considered a plus.
- The department reserves the right to set any cut off criteria for shortlisting the candidates. Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria does not guarantee that the candidate will be shortlisted, as the shortlisting criteria are often stricter than the eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisting criteria is decided after receiving the applications, and is aimed at limiting the number of candidates considered for evaluation.
Written Test Topics
- Basics of programming
- basic mathematics
- basics of electronics
- circuit theory
- digital electronics