IIT Indore DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 – IIT Indore invites application for admission into DBT Supported M.Sc in Biotechnology program for GAT-B qualified candidates.
Check full details on IIT Indore DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
IIT Indore DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Program
|Admission process||Through GAT-B 2022 Score|
Note – There is also an opportunity to pursue M.Sc. + Ph.D. dual degree program, onward. Request for conversion from M.Sc. to M.Sc. + Ph.D. dual degree will be considered after evaluating the research potential of the promising and motivating PG students at the end of the third semester of their program. The confirmation to the Ph.D. program will be subjected to successfully qualifying CSIR/UGC-JRF, DBT-JRF, or equivalent fellowship.
IIT Indore DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree (3/4/5 years) in any relevant area of Biology/Biotechnology /Agriculture, Allied discipline with any biology subject.
- GEN/OBC/EWS: Minimum of 60% marks OR a CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale in the last qualifying examination.
- SC/ST/PwD: Minimum 55% marks OR a CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the last qualifying examination.
- Marks / CGPA will be admissible as per the degree awarding institute and will not be interchangeable. If both are awarded by the degree awarding institute, the higher one will be considered.
- Admission to reserved category candidates will be as per the Government of India rules.
- Non-submission of eligibility proof latest by the time of admission will disqualify the candidate from getting the admission.
- The merit list for admission into M.Sc. Biotechnology programme shall be done through GAT-B 2022 score only.
IIT Indore DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Admission process begins||09 June, 2022|
|Last date for Receipt of Applications for admission||30 June 2022|
IIT Indore DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 Application Process
- All the GAT-B qualified candidates are required to fill the application form on https://gatb.iiti.ac.in/
List of Documents Required for Online Application
- 10th Marksheet and Certificates
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet and Certificate
- GAT-B Rank Card
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate if belonging to SC/ST/OBC category
- A medical Certificate for PH Candidates certifying nature & percentage of disability issued by the competent medical authority
- Scanned Signature.