IIT Goa M.Tech Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Goa invites applications for admission to M.Tech Program starting from Autumn Semester of Academic Year 2022-23 (August 2022).
Check full details on IIT Goa M.Tech Admission 2022 below here.
|Category A||Regular M. Tech (Teaching Assistantship Category)|
|Category B||Sponsored/Self-Financed M.Tech (Without Assistantship)|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Goa M.Tech Admission 2022
For Category A
A.1 – Regular candidate
GEN/EWS/OBC-NCL candidates: B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. Engg. (4 year)/ M.Sc. (Engg.)/ MCA with a minimum of 60% marks OR CPI of 6.0 out of 10.0 (or proportional on another scale) OR a first Class as specified by the university awarding qualifying degree.
SC/ST/PWD candidates: B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. Engg. (4 year)/ M.Sc. (Engg.)/ MCA with a minimum of 55% marks OR CPI of 5.5 out of 10.0 (or proportional on another scale).
A valid GATE Score
Candidates with a valid GATE score in the streams mentioned against the discipline(s) are advised to apply for admission to M. Tech programme.
|Computer Science and Engineering||CS|
|Mechanical Engineering||ME/ AE/ PI/ XE (A)/ XE(B) to XE(E)|
A.2 – B.Tech Degree holder from an IIT
B.Tech. degree holders from any of the IITs in the above-mentioned disciplines with a CPI >= 8.0 will be directly eligible in this category without a GATE score. They may be admitted to the M.Tech. Programme under TA (Teaching Assistants) positions through a written test and /or an interview.
For Category B
They are not eligible for the award of Teaching/Research Assistantship.
- Commissioned officers of Indian Armed Forces, Officers from Group A cadre and above of the Central Police Organizations (as determined by the Ministry of Home Affairs) with relevant Engineering degrees at the previous level of education and with qualifying degree marks as given for Category A.1; No work experience required.
- Candidates sponsored by Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) including PSU Banks with relevant Engineering degrees at the previous level of education and with qualifying degree marks as given for Category A.1; No work experience required.
- Sponsored Private Employees and Self-Financed candidates: Relevant Engineering degrees at the previous level of education and with qualifying marks as given for Category A.1. Valid GATE score OR a minimum of two (2) years of relevant post-qualification professional work experience is required and their candidature must be sponsored by their employer as per the format specified.
- The discipline Computer Science and Engineering is not offering sponsored/self-finance programme for the academic year 2022-23.
- The GATE score cut-off for different categories and disciplines will be decided by the DAC (Departmental Admission Committee) based on applications received.
IIT Goa M. Tech Admission 2022 Important Date
|Start of application||18 March 2022|
|Last date of online submission of application form is||20 April 2022 till 05:30 PM|
IIT Goa M. Tech Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through official website
- For those persons applying for the Regular (TA) category via a GATE score, it is mandatory to register on the COAP portal (http://coap.iitm.ac.in/).
- For applicants to the category except Female/ST/SC/PwD applicants, you are required to pay an application fee of INR via NEFT/RTGS etc and fill in the payment details into the online application before submitting the final application.
|Application fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through NEFT/RTGS|
IIT Goa M. Tech Admission 2021
|Last date of online submission of application form is||22nd April 2021|