IIT BHU M.Tech Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi invites online applications for M.Tech admission in various departments/school for the academic session 2022-23 (Odd Semester).
Check full details on IIT BHU M.Tech Admission 2022 below here.
Latest – List of Selected Candidates is available now
IIT BHU M.Tech Programs
- Biochemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Materials Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Decision Sciences and Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Full Time Regular Registration Category
- Full Time External Registration Category
- Full Time Sponsored Registration Category
- Part-time Registration Category
IIT BHU M.Tech Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Release of online application form||28 March 2022 at 1200 hrs|
|Last date for application||15 April 2022 at 1700 hrs|
|Last Date for notification of shortlisted candidates||22 April 2022|
|Date of online Interview/Counselling||22 April – 05 May 2022|
|Announcement of List of candidates Offered Admission||10 May 2022|
IIT BHU M.Tech Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who possess B.Tech or an equivalent degree are eligible for admission to postgraduate programs in the respective Department/Schools of the Institute.
- For subject wise requirements read information brochure.
- A minimum of 60% marks / 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) in the qualifying degree
- In addition, they must have qualified in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech. Programs with validity not expired.
IIT BHU M.Tech Admission 2022 Application Process
Candidates have to fill online application.
Read complete instructions before filling online application.
Step Wise Application Process
- Step 1. Register into the portal
- Step 2. Login to fill the application form – Click here to view a sample application form
- Step 3. Select the programme
- Step 4. Fill Personal Information.
- Step 5. Upload your photograph and signature.
- Step 6. Pay online the application processing fee – Click here to view a sample fee submission form format
- Step 7. Select the Registration Category, Programme, Department/School, Discipline/Specialization(s)
- Step 8. Fill in Details of GATE/GPAT (Mandatory for Full-Time Regular Category)
- Step 9. Fill in the academic information
- Step 10. Fill in the work experience (Mandatory for Sponsored Candidates)
- Step 11. Fill in the referees details(Only for Ph.D. programme)
- Step 12. Fill in the publication details(Only for Ph.D. programme)
- Step 13. Self Declaration.
- Step 14. Save, View, Lock/Submit and Download the application form (PDF)
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Physically Disabled Candidates Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Mode of payment : Through online mode
- For Full time regular category, candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE/GPAT Score which is valid and above the qualifying pass mark, may be selected for M.Tech. programmes either on the basis of their GATE/GPAT score or written test or interview or online counselling or on the basis of any combination of these as declared by the individual department/school.
- For admission under other categories, requirement of qualifying GATE/GPAT is waived off and also such candidates are exempted from appearing in the written test.
IIT BHU M.Tech Admission 2022 Results
|Department/School – Discipline||M.Tech/M.Pharm|
|BC – Biochemical Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|BM – Biomedical Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|CR – Ceramic Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|CE – Civil Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|CH – Chemical Engineering & Technology||Selected Candidates|
|CS – Computer Science & Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|EE – Electrical Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|EE – Systems Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|EC – Electronics Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|MS – Materials Science & Technology||Selected Candidates|
|ME – Mechanical Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|ME – Decision Sciences and Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|MT – Metallurgical Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|MN – Mining Engineering||Selected Candidates|
|PH – Pharmacy||Will be Announced|
|Department/School – Discipline||M.Tech/M.Pharm|
|BC – Biochemical Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|BM – Biomedical Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|CR – Ceramic Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|CE – Civil Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|CH – Chemical Engineering & Technology||Shortlisted Candidates|
|CS –Computer Science & Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|EE – Electrical Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|EE – Systems Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|EC – Electronics Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|MS – Materials Science & Technology||Shortlisted Candidates|
|ME – Mechanical Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|ME – Decision Sciences and Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|MT – Metallurgical Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|MN – Mining Engineering||Shortlisted Candidates|
|PH – Pharmacy||Shortlisted Candidates|