IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Aug 2023: Dates, Application Form, Results
IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Aug 2023 – IISER Pune invites application for PhD Chemistry Program for the academic session starting from Aug 2023.
Check full details on IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Aug 2023 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Research Areas
- Inorganic Chemistry Fields: Porphyrinoids, Molecular recognition, Organometallic Chemistry, Metal-Organic framework, Inorganic and Material Chemistry, Transition Metal Based Homogeneous Catalysis, Chemistry of Main Group Elements, Thin films of Metal-organic, Metallo Enzymes and Fe/S Proteins etc.
- Organic Chemistry: Organic synthesis and Chemical Biology, Supramolecular Chemistry, Peptides and Applications, Polymers & Biomaterials, Nucleic Acid Chemistry and Biophysics, Asymmetric Synthesis, etc.
- Physical Chemistry Experimental and Spectroscopy: Spectroscopy of Materials, Photophysics, Gas Phase Laser Spectroscopy, Optoelectronic Properties of Perovskite Semiconductors, Tera-Hertz Spectroscopy, Electrochemical Energy Storage, Fuel Cells, Batteries, Functional Nano-Materials, Understanding Protein-RNA Interactions etc.
- Theoretical and Computational Physical Chemistry: Computational Chemistry and Computational Biophysics, Chemical Physics (Analytical Theory), Polymer Physics (Simulations, Computational Material Science), Computational Material Science etc.
IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Aug 2023 Minimum Eligibility Criteria
1A. Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum 60% marks in aggregate (overall percentage; not only in the majoring subject) or an equivalent C.G.P.A on 10-point scale (55% or an equivalent C.G.P.A in aggregate for SC, ST and Specially abled candidates PwD/VH) in Masters’ Degree in any branch of Science: Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology or equivalent. Candidates with Integrated BS-MS degree/ B.E./ B. Tech./ B. Pharm./ ME/ M. Tech./ M. Pharm. degree satisfying the above criteria of marks can also apply.
- Students whose final results in Master’s or equivalent are yet to be declared can also apply. However, if selected, the offer for these students will be provisional, subject to their fulfilling the above criteria at the time of admission.
1B. In addition to the above criteria, the candidate MUST have qualified at least any ONE of the following exams:
- (a) National Eligibility Test (NET) with VALID CSIR-JRF#/UGC-JRF#
- (b) INSPIRE-PhD fellowship
(Should be in possession of INSPIRE Fellowship Provisional Selection Letter at the time of Interview)
- (c) CSIR/UGC NET-LS# or GATE#†
#Applicants with valid CSIR/UGC-JRF, CSIR/UGC NET-LS and GATE will be further screened based on the ranks/score for their eligibility set by the Institute/Department committee.
†For all the national eligibility examinations which provide a common rank/score, the cut-off rank/score for shortlisting for the Interviews for the reserved categories shall be lowered to 1.25 times the General category rank/score.
2. IISER BS-MS (All IISERs) Dual Degree students with CGPA greater or equal to 8.0
Above scores/ranks/fellowships MUST be valid at least till 31st August, 2023.
IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Aug 2023 Important Dates
|March 03, 2023||Application opens|
|March 31, 2023||Application closes|
|April 24-26, 2023||In-person Interviews|
Application Form for IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Aug 2023
- Only online application will be accepted.
- Meeting the above-mentioned criteria merely makes the candidate eligible for application.
- IISER Pune reserves the right to use other / more stringent criteria for the purpose of shortlisting for interviews.
- The mere application/shortlisting does not guarantee admission into the PhD programme.
- Based on application forms received and the above listed criteria, applicants will be further shortlisted for the interview based on additional criteria set by the Department.
- All the candidates selected for the interview will receive a separate email to appear for the in-person interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be selected for admission to the PhD programme through a rigorous evaluation process that includes an interview by a selection committee.
IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Aug 2023 Results
List of candidates selected for PhD Programme in Chemistry commencing from 2023 August Semester
List of candidates shortlisted for in-person interviews
|Notification & Application||Click Here|
|IISER Pune Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Maharashtra||Admissions in Maharashtra|
IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Jan 2023
|November 2, 2022||Application opens|
|November 21, 2022||Extended Last date for application submission|
|December 19-21, 2022||Date of online Interview|
List of candidates selected/ waitlisted for PhD Program (Chemistry)- January 2023
List of candidates shortlisted for online interviews
IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Aug 2022
|April 12, 2022||Application form opens|
|May 10, 2022||Last date for application submission|
|June 22-25, 2022||Tentative Dates of Interview|
List of candidates selected/ waitlisted for PhD Programme in Chemistry
List of candidates shortlisted for online interview and important information
IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Jan 2022
|October 2021||Application form opens|
|October 19, 2021||Last date for application submission|
|November 16-18, 2021||Dates of Interview|
The list of candidates selected for the Ph.D. programme (Chemistry) commencing from January 2022.
List of Candidates Shortlisted for PhD Interviews
IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Aug 2021
- Tentative Dates of Interview: June 9, 2021 onwards
Candidates selected for admission to the PhD programme
IISER Pune PhD Chemistry Admission Jan 2021
Selected Candidates for IISER Pune PhD Admission Jan 2021