IIM Ranchi PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi invites applications for PhD admission in various disciplines for the Academic year 2023.
Check full details on IIM Ranchi PhD Admission 2023 below here.
IIM Ranchi PhD Specialization
Canadidates can apply to the following areas of specialization:
- Accounting & Finance
- General Management (includes Business Communication, Business Ethics)
- Information Systems & Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
IIM Ranchi PhD Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Master’s degree or Post Graduate Diploma or its equivalent in any discipline with first class OR
- B.Tech/ 4 Years Degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent OR
- Any professional qualification such as CA/ ICWA/ CS with a B.Com/ Degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average
In addition, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent) in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level.
Work experience in industry or academics, though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process.
Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2023.
- A candidate must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June, 2022.
IIM Ranchi PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Last date of submission of the online application form||20 March 2023|
|Personal interview for final selection||April/May 2023|
IIM Ranchi PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://iimranchi.ac.in/
- Read the following instructions carefully before applying –
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill the online application as no changes will be permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button.
- Uploading Photo and Signature is mandatory (Max. size for photo: 500KB & Max. size for signature: 200KB) in .jpg, .jpeg & .png format only.
- Take One (01) printout of the submitted application form.
- Last date to apply online is March 20, 2023
- Only selected candidates will be informed and no further communication will be entertained.
- Carry the Application printout along with all relevant documents when called for interview.
- In case of any technical issue, while submitting the Online Application Form, contact email@example.com
- In case of any other queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload Test Score Card in pdf format only(Max size. 500KB)
- Candidates applying with GATE 2023 Score should apply only after getting the score card.
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For Others||Rs. 1000/-|
- Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria stated above are required to take Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who have qualified in GATE, GRE, GMAT and NET-JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization.
- Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (i.e., on 1st July, 2021 or after) will be considered valid for the admission in Ph.D. Candidates who have already obtained a one/two year full-time classroom-based Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or in any specialized area of management (e.g., PGD in HRM, Agri-Business Management etc.) from any of the IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent in last four years preceding 30th June, 2023 are exempted from this requirement, and can apply directly through the prescribed Application Form.
- The candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called for a seminar and personal interview for final selection in April/May 2023 and the successful candidates will receive admission offer by the end of May 2023.
Financial and Other Supports
IIM Ranchi provides comprehensive financial and other support to the Ph.D. students as indicated below:
- Financial Support for 4 years, extensible by an additional year if approved by the committee.
- Tuition Waiver for the entire program.
- Rent free accommodation for both bachelor and married single students on campus.
- Stipend of Rs 30000 per month for the first two years. After qualifying the Comprehensive examinations at the end of the second year, the monthly stipend will be raised to Rs. 35000 per month for the remaining period.
- Contingency allowance of Rs. 100000/- spread over 4 years for the purchase of books, stationary, printer, pen drives, computer tablet, internal/external hard disks, security software, operating software, field visits.
- Rs. 50000/- in the first year/ second year for the purchase of computer and software and other peripherals.
- Financial Support in presenting papers in 4 Domestic and 1 International Conference, conference grant in first four years.
The Ph.D. participants have to pay for all consumables which includes stationery, utility charges in hostels, boarding charges etc.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|IIM Ranchi Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Jharkhand||Admissions in Jharkhand|
IIM Ranchi PhD Admission 2022
IIM Ranchi PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last date of submission of the online application form||22 March 2022|
|Personal interview for final selection||April/May 2022|