IIM Lucknow PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow invites application for PhD Admission in Management for academic session commencing in June 2023.
Check full details on IIM Lucknow PhD Admission 2023 below here.
IIM Lucknow PhD Programs
Areas of Specialization
- Agri-Business Management
- Decision Sciences (OR/ Stats)
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology & Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
IIM Lucknow PhD Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- A Masters’ Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / four-year graduate degree with 65% marks or equivalent grade point average; OR
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks and B.Com. as undergraduate degree; OR
- Applicants already holding a two/ three year-full-time classroom based PGDM from any of the IIM with a minimum CGPA of 6 on 10 points scale or 60%.; OR
- PGP-WE (earlier WMP) of IIM Lucknow with a minimum CGPA of 6.
- All applicants must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in all their public exam 10th onwards
- Applicants must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30 June 2023
IIM Lucknow PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application form will be available from||30 November 2022|
|Last Date for Receiving completed Application Form||31 January 2023|
IIM Lucknow PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- Applicants can either apply online (after November 30, 2022) by logging in at www.iiml.ac.in and fill the Application Form; OR
- Download the Doctoral Programme Application Form from the same website after November 30, 2022, fill it, and send by Speed Post/ Courier to “The Administrative Officer (Doctoral Programme Office) Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow–226 013 (UP)”, India
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs.500/-|
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the selection interview on the basis of valid score of one of the following exams: Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, GATE, GRE, GMAT or JRF/SRF (UGC/CSIR/ICAR).
- Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (i.e., on or after 01 January 2021) will only be considered valid.
|Application Form||Available shortly|
|IIM Lucknow Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Uttar Pradesh||Admissions in Uttar Pradesh|
IIM Lucknow PhD Admission 2022
IIM Lucknow PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application form will be available from||30 November 2021|
|Last Date for Receiving completed Application Form||31 January 2022|