IIM Kashipur PhD Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Management Kashipur invites application for PhD admission 2022.
Check full details on IIM Kashipur PhD Admission 2022 below here.
Available PhD Specialization
- Business Communication
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology and Systems
- Operations Management and Decision Sciences
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Public Policy and Governance
IIM Kashipur PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 60% marks OR
- Five years integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent OR
- A professional qualification duly recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU equivalent to Master’s degree (like CA, CMA, CS) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- 4 years / 8-semester Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech./B. Arch. etc.) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Work experience in industry or academics (in reputed organizations), though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process. The work experience as full-time executives/government officials/NGOs or as management teachers in an organization/institution of repute is only considered as a valid experience.
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme, if selected, will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for completing the relevant degree before 30 June 2022.
IIM Kashipur PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last date for submitting online Application Form||31 January 2022|
|IIMB Test||06 February 2022|
|Personal Interview (online/ offline) at IIM Kashipur (tentative)||11 April 2022|
IIM Kashipur PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.iimkashipur.ac.in/
- For any technical query/problem during filling of an application form, please contact – [email protected]
|Application Fee||1 – Area||2– Areas|
|Application fee – GMAT / GRE / CAT / GATE / JRF (NET)||Rs.1000||Rs.2000|
|Application fee plus IIMB Test Fee||Rs. 2000||Rs. 3000|
The candidates will be shortlisted (on the recommendation of the respective areas) based on the information provided in the application form. The selection process is as follows:
- The candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online. Eligibility also means candidates require a standard test score, from any one of the acceptable tests (test taken in the calendar year 2019 onwards only will be considered) (except IIMB test score which should be of 2022) for the area(s) of specialization they are applying to, as shown below. Applicants to take Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2021 or depending on chosen specializations, alternative test scores in lieu of the CAT score as specified below.
|Area of Specialization||Acceptable Test Scores|
|Economics||GMAT, GRE, CAT, JRF (NET), IIMB Test|
|Finance and Accounting||GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, JRF (NET), IIMB Test|
|Information Technology and Systems||GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, IIMB Test, JRF(NET)|
|Marketing||GMAT, GRE, CAT, JRF (NET), IIMB Test|
|Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management||GMAT, GRE, CAT, JRF (NET), IIMB Test|
|Operations Management and Decision Sciences||GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, JRF (NET), IIMB Test|
|Public Policy||GMAT, GRE, CAT, JRF (NET), IIMB Test|
|Business Communication||GMAT, GRE, CAT, JRF (NET), IIMB Test|
The cutoff test score for General candidates are given as:
- GMAT: 600
- CAT: 75 percentile
- GRE: 300
- GATE: 90 percentile based on (1 – Rank of the candidate/Total participants)
- IIMB test score: 75 percentile
- JRF Qualified (JRF-NET)
The cutoff test score for NC-OBC/SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates are given as:
- GMAT: 570
- CAT: 70 percentile
- GRE: 285
- GATE: 85 percentile based on (1 – Rank of the candidate/Total participants)
- IIMB test score: 70 percentile
- JRF Qualified (JRF-NET)
Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying the Academic eligibility criteria and acceptable standard test score, the shortlisting will be done by the respective Areas and candidates will be called for the Personal Interview (PI) which will be conducted at IIM Kashipur (online/offline) on 19th April 2021 (tentative). PI determines the academic preparation of the candidate for the specific area he/she has applied. An applicant can apply at most to two different areas of specialization.
- Fellowship of Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month. Contingency grant of Rs. 1.25 Lacs, Conference grant of Rs. 2 Lacs.
For more details and to apply online – visit