IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2023: Dates, Application Form
IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu invites application for PhD admission for the academic year 2023.
Check full details on IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2023 below here.
IIM Jammu PhD Programs
|Business Policy, Strategy & Entrepreneurship|
|Economics & Business Environment|
|Finance and Accounting|
|IT Systems & Analytics|
|OB & HRM|
|Operations & Supply Chain Management|
IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Issue of application form begins||To be updated soon|
|Last date of submission online application form||30th April, 2023|
|Interview Date||By third week of May, 2023|
|Commencement of Programme||Third week of June, 2023 (Tentative)|
IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Jammu’s doctoral program:
- A Master’s Degree (Bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree ) or a 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks in the Bachelor’s as well as in the Master’s degree. Or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 50 percent marks Or
- Five-year/four-year Integrated Master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- A four-year/8 semesters Bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent marks.
- Five percent marks relaxation is given to the applicants from EWS, SC, ST, NC-OBC and PwD categories
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the program will be provisional, subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2023. In addition, the applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in both secondary and higher secondary examinations of a board or equivalent.
- Candidate must not be more than 40 years as on 1st June 2023
- Candidates who have appeared/are appearing for the CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF(UGC/CSIR) (three years from the date of the standard test and should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form) will be shortlisted on the basis of the details in the application form and the scores of tests as detailed below.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will then be called for interviews in the Month of May 2023 at IIM Jammu Campus.
|Business Policy, Strategy & Entrepreneurship||CAT/GRE/GMAT/JRF(UGC/CSIR)|
|Economics & Business Environment||CAT/GRE/GMAT /JRF(UGC/CSIR)|
|Finance and Accounting||CAT/GRE/GMAT/JRF(UGC/CSIR)|
|IT Systems & Analytics||CAT/GRE/GMAT/JRF(UGC/CSIR)|
|OB & HRM||CAT/GRE/GMAT/JRF(UGC/CSIR)|
|Operations & Supply Chain Management||CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF (UGC/CSIR)|
IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- The online PhD application form will be available on the IIM Jammu website www.iimj.ac.in.
- A candidate may apply maximum in two areas along with all relevant documents.
- Please download the completed online application form and send hard copy of the same along with the relevant supporting documents and the required Receipt of online payment or Demand Draft (DD) through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 30th April, 2023.
- Self-attested copies of Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation degrees.
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets or transcripts of grades obtained in Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation degrees.
- Transcripts in languages other than Hindi and English must be submitted along with certified translations.
- Percentage conversion certificate from College/University (In case of CGPA/CPA).
- Degrees must be recognised by UGC/AIU.
- Two references with their contact details and Email IDs from academicians who have taught the candidate or with whom the candidate has worked closely on scholarly work. However, the supervisor at work could write a reference, if the candidate has been away from the university for a long period.
- Self-attested Copies of Work Experience Certificate (if any).
- Self-attested Copies of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested Copies of DAP Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested Copies of EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR. The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form.
|For General||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC, ST, EWS and DAP||Rs. 500/-|
The admission process of IIM Jammu consists of:
- Shortlisting of candidates for Personal Interview (PI) process.
- Conducting the PI Process
- Preparing the Merit List based on the Admission Criteria and PI Process
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria as stated above are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who have qualified GATE, GRE, GMAT, or JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization.
- Scores of any of these examinations, including CAT taken during the last three years (three years from the standard test date and should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form) will be considered valid.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|IIM Jammu Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2022
|Last Date for Applying||30 April 2022|
|Tentative Dates for Interview||Last week of May 2022|