IIM Indore FPM Admission 2023: Dates, Application Form
IIM Indore FPM Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore invites applications for Fellow Program in Management (FPM) admission for the academic session 2023.
Check full details on IIM Indore FPM Admission 2023 here.
IM Indore FPM Areas of Specialization
The institute presently offers FPM in the following areas of specialisation
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems (Information Systems Management, Emerging technologies, and Data Science / Analytics)
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques (Operations Management, Operations Research, Statistics and Mathematics)
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management (Strategic Management, International Business and Entrepreneurship)
IIM Indore FPM Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have:
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. (OR)
- Postgraduate Diploma (2 years) with at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. (OR)
- Professional qualifications CA, ICWA, CS (with at least 50% aggregate marks) along with a B.Com/ Degree (with at least 60% aggregate marks). (OR)
- A five year integrated Master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. (OR)
- First Class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree (4 year/8 semesters) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
- In addition to the above academic eligibility, minimum 60 percent marks in Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) is required.
- Five percent Marks relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying programmes that would make them eligible can also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June, issued by the Principal/ Head of the Department / Registrar or Director of the University / Institute stating that they have appeared for the examinations (including practical examinations) in all the subjects required for obtaining the Master’s / Bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification.
Acceptable Standard Test Scores
Candidates require a standard test score, from any one of the acceptable tests for the area (s) of specialization they are applying to, as shown in the following below:
|Area of Specialization||Acceptable Standard Test Score(s)|
|Economics||CAT/ GRE/GMAT/JRF in Economics|
|Finance and Accounting||CAT/ GMAT/GRE/JRF|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||CAT/ GMAT/ GATE/ GRE/ JRF|
|Information and Systems||CAT/ GMAT / GATE / GRE|
|Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques||CAT/ GMAT / GATE / GRE / JRF|
|Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management||CAT/ GMAT/GRE/ JRF|
|Strategic Management||CAT/ GRE/GMAT/ JRF|
The validity of the CAT and the other standard test scores are given in the following table. Note that the scores should be valid on the deadline for submission of the application form.
- CAT – 5 years
- GRE – 5 years
- GMAT – 5 years
- GATE – 3 years
- JRF – 3 years
Online GMAT/GRE (Take home) exam scores are not valid. Only test centre-based GMAT/GRE scores are valid.
Exemptions from the above tests would be given to candidates who have an MBA or equivalent from any of the IIMs.
IIM Indore FPM Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Start of Application Process||End November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||13 February 2023|
IIM Indore FPM Admission 2023 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admissions to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) of IIM Indore should submit their application online and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) + GST extra for General, NC-OBC and EWS category and Rs. 500/-(Rupees five hundred only) + GST extra for SC, ST, and PWD category.
- Candidates belonging to NC‐OBC, SC, ST, EWS and PWD categories need to produce a valid certificate(s) in support of their reservation category. No change in the category will be entertained after submitting the application.
IIM Indore FPM Admission 2023 Selection Process
The candidates will be shortlisted (on the recommendation of the respective areas) on the based information provided in the application form. The selection process is as follows:
- Stage 1: The candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online.
- Stage 2: Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying Academic eligibility criteria and acceptable standard test the shortlisting will be done by the respective Areas and candidates will be called for Personal Interview (PI), to be conducted at IIM Indore during March / April.
- Stage 3: IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process i.e. Stage-4.
- Stage 4: Final selection will be based on the requirements of the academic area to which the candidate has applied and an area-wise offer list will be prepared.
- Currently the FPM students at IIM Indore are provided the fellowship grant/stipend of Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) per month during their course work (Term-I, II III, IV and V) and Rs.35,000/- (Rupees Thirty Five Thousand only) per month after clearing the area comprehensive examination as per norms. The maximum duration for which they can get stipend would be 57 months (4 years and 9 months).
- A contingency grant of Rs.25,000/-(Rupees Twenty Five thousand only) per annum for 04 years is also provided to FPM students for supporting the research efforts and is subject to the norms of the programme.
- The Institute subsidizes expenses for presenting papers in National Conference subject to a ceiling of Rs. 30,000/- per year with a provision that from second year onwards for attending n number of conference per year but subject to a cap for Rs.30,000/- per year.
- For International Conferences, the Institute subsidizes expenses subject to a ceiling of Rs. Two lakhs with a provision of attending a maximum of two International Conferences plus International Doctoral Colloquium or International Professional Development Workshop during the entire period of the programme but not beyond five years.
- The FPM participant is entitled for free boarding and lodging on campus. Since the FPM is a full-time residential programme, bachelor accommodation is provided to all the participants in the Institute’s hostel on campus. Limited accommodation for married participants may be available on the campus on payment basis (subject to availability and other applicable rules of HS&A).
- Note: The fellowship grant/stipend, contingency grant and free boarding and lodging for FPM participants are subject to laid down norms of the programme.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Madhya Pradesh||Admissions in Madhya Pradesh|