IIM Amritsar PhD Admission 2023-24 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Amritsar invites application for PhD admission for the academic year 2023-24.
Check full details of IIM Amritsar PhD Admission 2022-23 below here.
IIM Amritsar PhD Specialization Areas
- Finance, Accounting & Control
- IT & Information Systems
- Marketing Management & Communications
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Amritsar PhD Admission 2023-24
- Master’s degree or Post Graduate Diploma or its equivalent in any discipline with first class OR
- B.Tech. / 4 Years Degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent OR
- Any professional qualification such as CA/ ICWA/ CS/CFA- Level-II (USA) with a graduate degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Those who are appearing for their final year of Master’s / Bachelor’s examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2023. These candidates are expected to submit their marksheet and degree certificate on or before December 31, 2023. Non-fulfilment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
IIM Amritsar PhD Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|Start of application||November 16, 2022|
|Last date for Application||March 03,2023|
IIM Amritsar PhD Admission 2023-24 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website https://iimamritsar.ac.in/
- Provide the complete and accurate information in the application process.
- Upload your recent color photograph (passport size) and qualifying examination’s scorecard (in the PDF format).
|For General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 1500/-|
|For SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Differently abled candidates |
(certified by competent authority)
- Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria and seeking admission into the programme must take Common Admission Test. Alternatively, those who have taken GATE, GMAT, GRE, JRF (UGC/CSIR) (in the respective specialization) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization. Scores of these examinations (including CAT) taken during the last two years (i.e., on 1st July, 2021 or after) will be considered valid for the admission process.
- The candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic record, performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above, and research interests will be called for a personal interview (including Research Aptitude Test and Written Analysis Test) for final selection in March/April 2023. The successful candidates will receive admission offers by the end of May 2023.
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|IIM Amritsar Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Punjab||Admissions in Punjab|
IIM Amritsar PhD Admission 2022-23
IIM Amritsar PhD Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Start of application||November 16, 2021|
|Last date for Application||February 25, 2022|