IIIT Manipur PhD Admission 2022: Dates, Application Form
IIIT Manipur PhD Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Manipur, invites applications for PhD admission for the academic session 2022-23.
Check full details on IIIT Manipur PhD Admission 2022 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
IIIT Manipur PhD Programs
Applications are invited for admission to PhD Programme (Part-time/Full-time) for the July-November 2022 session, Academic Year 2022-23. Details of the area of specialization, education qualifications are given below:
|Disciplines||Area of Specialization of PhD||Category|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Speech Processing, Data Mining, Natural Language Processing, Social Media Analysis, Machine Learning, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Vision, UAV, Computer Vision, Hyperspectral Image Processing||Full Time/Part-Time|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||VLSI & Embedded System, MEMS & Micro-fabrication, RF and Microwaves, Signal Processing & Communication.||Full Time/Part-Time|
|Mathematics||Computational Mathematics, Sampling Techniques||Full Time/ Part-Time|
|Linguistics||Lexicography, Language Documentation, Human Language Technology||Full Time/ Part-Time|
Duration of the Programme (in years)
|Disciplines||With degree||Minimum Duration for full time||Minimum Duration for part time||Maximum Duration for full/part time|
|Engineering||Under Graduate (4 years degree)||3||4||6|
|Humanities & Basic Sciences||Post Graduate||3||4||6|
|Mathematics||Under Graduate (4 years degree)||4||5||6|
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Manipur PhD Admission 2022
- Engineering (ECE & CSE Discipline)
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant area with a minimum CGPA/CPI of 7.0 or 70% of marks both in the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (In case of SC/ST/Differently abled candidates CGPA/CPI 6.0 or 60% of marks) with GATE/NET qualified. OR Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent in a relevant area with a minimum CGPA/CPI of 7.5 or 70% of marks and should have also qualified the GATE/NET Examination.
- Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Statistics with a minimum CGPA/CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks with GATE/NET/SLET qualified. OR 4 years Bachelor’s degree from any Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Mathematics with a minimum CGPA/CPI of 7.0 and should have also qualified the GATE/NET Examination.
- Master’s degree in English/ Linguistics with a minimum CGPA/CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks with NET/SLET qualified.
Eligibility for Part-time
- Candidates working in R&D centres/company/full-time teachers in Higher Educational Institutes should produce certificate of No Objection and availability of facilities to conduct research and permission to do the course work at IIIT-Manipur as per norms.
IIIT Manipur PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Start of application process||03 June 2022|
|Last date of submission of application||11 July 2022|
IIIT Manipur PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates are requested to apply by filling up the prescribed form available at http://iiitmanipur.ac.in and sending it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before due date.
- Signed hard copy must be sent through speed post to HoS, Academic, IIIT Senapati, Manipur, Mantripukhri, Imphal – 795002, Manipur.
- Please note that there is a limit on the email size that can be received (20 MB), so please send your application form in the first email and the attachments in subsequent emails if the size exceeds 20 MB.
- The selection will be based on the performance in the UG/PG level, GATE/NET/SLET /SLET qualifications and oral examination (Interview).
|Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Application Form DOC||Click Here|
|IIIT Manipur Website||Click Here|