IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission Dec 2022 – Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Lucknow invites applications for PhD admission for the academic session Dec 2022.
Check full details on IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission Dec 2022 below here.
PhD Admissions Categories
- Self Financed- Full Time Research Scholars
- Working Professional
- Aspiring Students in Higher Academics Students in (ASHA)
One can refer to faculty profile for details. However, priority will be given to the following areas –
Engineering (Computer Science/Information Technology)
Wireless Sensor Network, Internet-of-Things, Threat Assessment and Wireless Communication , Image Processing, Computer Vision, Image Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Biometrics, AI, Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, Fog/Edge Computing, Real-time Data Analytics for Smart Applications, Distributed and Federated Learning, Industrial Applications, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Smart Grid Technologies, Blockchain, Natural Language processing, Speech/Dialogue processing, Multimodal sensing and analysis, Scholarly data processing, Neural machine translation, Summarization , Information Retrieval, Drone Assisted Localization.
Digital Marketing, Algorithm Trading, Business Analytics, Organizational Communication, Experimental Phonetics, Sustainable, human resource management, Human resource management, Organizational behavior, Corporate social responsibility, Intellectual capital and Knowledge management, Digital Marketing, E-Business, Business Analytics and Fintech, Communication and Linguistics.
Design and Analysis of Cryptographic Primitives, Multivariate Public Key Cryptography, Analysis of Post-Quantum Cryptography, Fractal geometry, Self-similar dendrites, Self-similar tilings, Self- similar trees, Differential equations on fractals, Financial mathematics, Homogenization theory, elliptic partial differential equations, optimal controls.
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission Dec 2022 Important Dates
|Application Forms available from||21 October 2022|
|Last date for application||06 Jan 2023 by 05 PM|
|List of Shortlisted Candidates Display||10 Jan 2023 by 05 PM|
|Submit Grievance if any||12 Jan 2023 by 05 PM|
|Tentative Written and/or Personal Interviews||18 to 20 Jan 2023|
|Date of Registration and fee submission||30 Jan 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission Dec 2022
Self Financed Full Time Research Scholars
The applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
- Applicants should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency after completing the Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline OR;
- Applicants should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record.
An applicant of this category is sponsored by his/her employer. The sponsoring organization must specifically undertake to relieve the applicant to enable residential requirements of the Ph.D. programme and also provide necessary facilities for carrying out the research (if applicable). Such applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
For eligibility criteria see information brochure.
Aspiring Students in Higher Academics (ASHA)
This category is specially designated to the fresh graduates from CFTI’s/IIT’s/NIT’s/IIIT’s. They shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
- The minimum educational qualification for admission is a B.Tech degree with at least 8.5 CGPA or 80 % (as applicable in the graduating institute) with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
- Candidates seeking admission, should possess requisite marks/grades in GATE (cutoff to be defined by IIIT L) in Computer Science/EE/EC/Ch.E/ME or related field.
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission Dec 2022 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website https://iiitl.ac.in/
- The applicant has to carry the print out of all the documents (self-attested scanned copy of the Application form and Supporting Documents) and their originals during the personal interview.
- The applicant has to send fresh application to apply for multiple disciplines and payment also to be made separately.
- Read the instructions given in the Ph.D. information brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
|For General Category & OBC||Rs. 1500/- per application form.|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 1000/- per application form|
|Mode of Payment||Through Online|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|IIIT Lucknow Website||Visit|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Uttar Pradesh||Admissions in Uttar Pradesh|
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission July 2022
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission July 2022 Important Dates
|Application Forms available from||26 May 2022|
|Last date for application||27 June 2022|
|List of Shortlisted Candidates Display||30 June 2022|
|Tentative Written and/or Personal Interviews||05 to 08 July 2022|
|Date of Registration and fee submission||To be declared|
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission Jan 2022
|Application Forms available from||11 November 2021|
|Last date for application||10 December 2021|
|List of Shortlisted Candidates Display||15 December 2021|
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission July 2021
|Application Forms available from||10 June 2021|
|Last date for application||12 July 2021|
|List of Shortlisted Candidates for Personal Interview||15 July 2021|
|Written Exam/ Presentation / Personal Interview||20 July 2021|
|Date of Registration and fee submission||02 August 2021|