IIIT Kottayam PhD Admission Aug 2022 – Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Kottayam invites application for PhD admission starting in Aug 2022.
Check more details on IIIT Kottayam PhD Admission Aug 2022 below here.
Categories for PhD Admission
- Scholarship Holders (Full-Time)
- A candidate who is having INSPIRE/CSIR/UGC can apply for full-time PhD programme.
- Such candidate receives assistantship or fellowship from concerned funding agencies.
- The Institute does not provide any financial assistantship/ fellowship to such candidates. Sponsorship letter must be attached with the application
- Sponsored (Full-Time)
- A candidate in this category is sponsored by a recognized R&D organization, academic institution, government organization or industry or QIP candidates for doing research in the Institute on a full-time basis.
- The candidate must be a regular employee of the sponsoring organization with at least one year of professional experience in the respective field.
- The Institute does not provide any financial assistantship/ fellowship to such a student. Sponsorship letter must be attached with the application.
- Self-financed (Full-Time)
- A candidate in this category works full-time towards the PhD Programme.
- The Institute does not provide any financial assistantship/ fellowship to such a student except teaching assistantship to a limited number, on a case to case/need basis.
- A candidate in this category must be a regular employee of the sponsoring organization with at least one year of professional experience in the respective field and who can pursue the PhD Programme at IIIT Kottayam while continuing the duties of his/her service at the parent organization.
- The Institute does not provide any financial assistantship/ fellowship to such a candidate.
- Sponsorship letter in the prescribed format must be attached with the application.
- A part time scholar is required to spend one semester residential program preferably in the 1st year during the course work.
Available PhD Program
The areas in which these programmes will be offered are:
|Computer Science and Engineering||Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Analytics, Data Mining, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Software Defined Networks, Intelligent Distributed Systems, Computational Intelligence, Soft Computing, Graph Neural Networks, Computational Biology, Quantum Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Fintech, Social Network Analysis, Social Computing, Network Science, Network Representation Learning, Graph Theory, Communication Networks, IoT, Cloud computing, Data Security and Privacy, Blockchain Technology, Post Quantum Cryptography, Iot Security, Quantum Security, Smart Home Security, Cyber Security, Network Security, Privacy and Anonymity Aspects of Communication, Security Based Social Engineering, Applied Cryptography, Data-Centric Security, RFID and Iot Security, Context-Aware Cryptography, Biologically Inspired Cyber Security.|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering:||VLSI And FPGA Based System Design, Pattern Classification, Machine Learning and Image Processing, Wireless Communications|
|Computational Mathematics||Differential Equations Using DNN Algorithms, Nature-Inspired Optimization Algorithms, Evolutionary Computation, Swarm Intelligence.|
IIIT Kottayam PhD Admission Aug 2022 Important Dates
|Last Date for Applications (Extended)||22th June 2022|
|Date of Written Test/ Interview||1st ,2nd,3rd and 4th July 2022|
|Classes Begin||1st August 2022|
IIIT Kottayam PhD Admission Aug 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For Computer Science and Engineering
Master’s degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology/ Computer Applications/ ECE or equivalent area with minimum CGPA of either 6.5 in a 10-point scale or 60% of marks in appropriate branches.
Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from any IIT’s, NIT’s, IIIT’s / Other Institutions of National Importance with a minimum CGPA of either 7.5 in a 10-point scale or 70% of marks. Such students will be awarded both MS and PhD degree on completion of PhD Programme without any exit option during the programme.
For Electronics and Communication Engineering
Master’s degree in ECE/ EEE or equivalent area with minimum CGPA of either 6.5 in a 10-point scale or 60% of marks in appropriate branches.
Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering from any IIT’s, NIT’s, IIIT’s / Other Institutions of National Importance with a minimum CGPA of either 7.5 in a 10-point scale or 70% of marks. Such students will be awarded both MS and PhD degree on completion of PhD Programme without any exit option during the programme.
For Computational Mathematics
2 years M.Sc. / Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Mathematics and Computing/ Applied Mathematics/Statistics or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate in the qualifying examination
IIIT Kottayam PhD Admission Aug 2022 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website of IIIT Kottayam.
- Read instructions provided there carefully while filling application form.
|Mode of Payment||through State Bank Collect|
- Selection for PhD Admission will be on the basis of written test and/or Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and called for the section process (Written test and/or Interview)
|Detailed Advertisement||Click here|
|Fee payment Instructions||Click here|
|Fee structure||Click here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|IIIT Kottayam Website||visit|
IIIT Kottayam PhD Admission Jan 2022
|Last Date for Applications||01 December 2021|
|Date of Written Test/ Interview||15-17 December 2021|
|Classes Begin||02 January 2022|
Available PhD Program
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computational Mathematics
IIIT Kottayam PhD Admission Aug 2021
|Last Date for Applications||15 May 2021|
|Date of Written Test/ Interview||27 & 28 June 2021|
|Classes Begin||03 August 2021|
Available PhD Program
Computer Science & Engineering
- Cloud Computing
- Social Network Analysis
- Sentimental Analysis
- Graph Theory and Algorithms
- Image Processing
- Data Security
- Blockchain Technology,
- Lightweight Cryptography(IoT)
- Smart Home Security
- Bio-Inspired Optimization
- Network Science
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Data Science
- Data Mining
- Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Parallel Computing etc.
- Fractional Partial Differential Equation
- Analytical Methods