IIIT Bhubaneswar PhD Admissions 2021 – International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bhubaneswar invites applications for PhD admission for the academic year 2021-22.
Check more details on IIIT Bhubaneswar PhD Admissions 2021 below here.
PhD Programs Offered
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Basic Sciences and Humanities – Physics
- Basic Sciences and Humanities – Mathematics
IIIT Bhubaneswar PhD Admissions 2021 Important Dates
|Submission of online application commences on||18 May 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||18 June 2021|
|Date of Selection Test (Tentative)||15 and 16July 2021|
|Date of provisional registration & Commencement of Classes||01 September 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Bhubaneswar PhD Admission 2021
M.E./M.Tech. With 7.5-CGPA or 70% Marks
B.E. or B. Tech. from an Institute of Repute with 8.0-CGPA or 75% Marks.
M.Sc. with 6.5-CGPA or 60% Marks.
M.A. (Humanities) with 6.0-CGPA or 55% Marks.
A concession of 5% in marks or 0.5 in CGPA may be given to SC/ST candidates.
IIIT Bhubaneswar PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidate has to fill the application online available on Institute’s website
- Pay the application fee through SBI collect.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the academic performances.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Test, Research aptitude test and Personal Interview to be conducted by IIIT Bhubaneswar in online mode.
- The Final Selection will be done based on academic performance, performance in the Written Test, research aptitude and the Personal Interview taken together.
Fellowship and Financial Assistance
- The Institute has a limited number of assistantships for Odisha Domicile students which are offered to Full-Time scholars for 4 years.
- In case of candidates awarded UGC/CSIR or any other fellowship, the rules shall be governed by the sponsoring agency.
For more details and to apply online – visit