IIHMR University MBA Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) University, Jaipur invites application for MBA admission for the academic year 2022.
Check full details on IIHMR University MBA Admission 2022 below here.
Available MBA Programs
- MBA in Hospial and Health Management
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA in Development Management
IIHMR University MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Any recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT score.
- GPAT score is accepted for admission in MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- For candidates who do not have CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT scores but wish to apply for MBA Programs, IIHMR University will conduct IIHMR-U MAT and GD-PI at IIHMR University Jaipur.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the Bachelor’s degree programme or awaiting the result of their final year examination in 2021 may also apply. If selected, these candidates will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within two months of the start of the session
- Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
IIHMR University MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|IIHMR-U MAT||Tuesday, March 01, 2022|
|Group Discussion||Thursday, March 03, 2022|
|Personal Interview||Friday, March 04, 2022|
|IIHMR-U MAT||Tuesday, April 05, 2022|
|Group Discussion||Thursday, April 07, 2022|
|Personal Interview||Friday, April 08, 2022|
|IIHMR-U MAT||Tuesday, May 17, 2022|
|Group Discussion||Thursday, May 19, 2022|
|Personal Interview||Friday, May 20, 2022|
|IIHMR-U MAT Date||Tuesday, June 21, 2022|
|Group Discussion||Thursday, June 23, 2022|
|Personal Interview||Friday, June 24, 2022|
IIHMR University MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on www.iihmr.edu.in
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking
- The eligible candidates are invited for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the qualifying examination with a proportional score in CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT, the Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates are required to bring their original documents at the time of the interview. The candidate will be assessed on the following criteria:
- GPAT score is accepted for admission to MBA Pharmaceutical Management
Marks with Criteria
|CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT score||30|
|Qualification (Graduation Marks)||30|
|Sports and Extra-Curricular Activities/Work Experience||05|
Minimum scores in the aptitude test for admission
- CAT/ XAT/MAT/NMAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/GPAT:
- Minimum 50 percentile/ qualifying score in any of the national level entrance exams. Those are have less than 50 percentile will be required to appear in IIHMR UMAT.
- IIHMR UMAT:
- MBA HM – 75 marks out of 150 marks
- MBA PM – 60 marks out of 150 marks
- MBA DM – 60 marks out of 150 marks
For more details and to apply online – visit