IGU Meerpur M.Ed Admission 2022-23 – Indira Gandhi University (IGU) Meerpur invites online application form for admission to M.Ed Program (including M.Ed. Special Education) offered in Colleges of Education affiliated to IGU Meerpur for the academic session 2022-23.
Check full details on IGU Meerpur M.Ed Admission 2022-23 below here.
Latest – Merit List is available now
Join Our Telegram Channel
Important Dates for IGU Meerpur M.Ed Admission 2022-23
UTD/Govt./ Govt. Aided/SFS Colleges of Education (Aided/SFS Programs) Application Schedule Phase – I
|Online availability of Application Form||30 September 2022|
|Last Date of Online Registration (Extended)||07 November 2022|
|Online choice filling of UTD/College Preferences (Extended)||07 November 2022|
|Display of category-wise provisional scrutiny list of the applicants (Extended)||09 November 2022|
|Reporting of discrepancy, if any, by the candidates & corrections thereof to be incorporated (Extended)||10-11 November 2022|
|Display of Overall provisional Merit list after reconciling of discrepancy, if any received||14 November 2022|
Counseling Schedule Phase – I
|1st Counseling||15 November 2022||16-18 November 2022|
|2nd Counseling||21 November 2022||22-24 November 2022|
|3rd Counseling||28 December 2022||29 November – 02 December 2022|
IGU Meerpur M.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022-23
- B.Ed. examination from any recognized University, obtaining not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Any other examination recognized by this University as equivalent to above with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- The candidate(s) with re-appear(s) in the qualifying exam shall not be allowed admissions.
- Cut-off date for eligibility will be the last date/time of online choice filling.
- One year PG diploma in any subject will not be considered equivalent to Master’s Degree.
IGU Meerpur M.Ed Admission 2022-23 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on IGU Meerpur M.Ed Application Portal.
- Read the prospectus carefully before filing application form.
|For General Category Candidates||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/BC/Differently Abled candidates||Rs. 625/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through online mode|
- Selection for admission to M.Ed Program will be based on Merit based on the score in the qualifying examination
Preparation of Merit List for Admission
- Merit for admission to M.Ed. course shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- However, if two or more candidates have obtained equal marks
- Candidate with higher percentage of marks obtained in under-graduate program will be taken into consideration.
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
- It tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered.
- It tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie
IGU Meerpur M.Ed. Admission 2022-23 Merit Lists
IGU Meerpur M.Ed. Admission 2022-23 Merit Lists/Result
IGU Meerpur M.Ed. Admission 2022-23 Provisional Merit Lists
- Provisional Merit List For admission to M.Ed Regular Programme Session 2022-23