ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2023 – ICFAI University Jaipur invites application for admission to Full-time/Part-time PhD Program for the academic session 2023.
Check full details on ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2023 here.
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Programs
For the current academic year, following doctoral programs are available:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA along with UGC-NET / SLET / ICFAI University Jaipur Entrance Examination as per the UGC guidelines.
- Final year students applying for the programs are required to complete their examinations including practical examinations / viva, assignments before August 16, 2023. Such applicants will have to produce a certificate at the time of admission. The admission of applicants will, however, remain provisional until they produce mark-sheets establishing their eligibility. The last date for submitting the proof of eligibility is September 15, 2023, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Last Date for submission of completed Application Form||July 31, 2023|
|Interview and Admission Decision||August 7, 2023|
|Registration||August 16, 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||August 17, 2023|
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Online Application
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujaipur.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujaipur.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of The ICFAI University, Jaipur – Fee Collection A/c payable at Jaipur.
- Fill the Application Form
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2023 Admission Process
- The selection of applicants into the programs is made through application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra / co-curricular activities.
- Admission in a particular discipline will be available subject to availability of seats with the supervisors from the University.
- Applicants who qualify UGC (NET / JRF) / CSIR (NET / JRF) / ICAR (JRF / SRF) examination / SLET / GATE / GPAT score card / ICAR (NET), SPM, Teacher Fellowship holder or passed M.Phil. Program (in regular mode only) are exempted from RAT-2023 (GATE / GPAT score should be valid at the time of admission).
- The RAT-2023 shall be qualifying with qualifying marks as 50%.
- The final selection for admission in Ph.D. is based on the performance in Entrance Test (70% weightage) and Interview (30% weightage) subject to scoring minimum marks in the Interview. However, if anyone is exempted from RAT-2023 in lieu of above-mentioned tests, then 100% weightage will be given to Interview only.
- Unless otherwise specified by the University, the medium of instruction, course work, examination, question paper, synopsis and thesis will be English in all cases.
- Interview may be conducted through online tool or offline at campus.
Research Aptitude Test
Research Aptitude Test will be for 2 hours and will test the knowledge of the applicant in broad areas of engineering/sciences/management and research methodology.
- Research Methodology (50%) – broadly covers research methodology and quantitative aptitude aspects
- Functional Areas of Engineering/Sciences/Management (50%) – covers concepts and applications in Specific Domain.
The applicants who qualify in the Research Aptitude Test will have to go through a personal interview at the University or Online, wherein the students’ motivation to pursue the program and the broad areas in which the student would like to pursue research will be discussed. The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.
Original Certificates of academic qualifications and domicile certificates should be produced for verification at the time of registration. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
The applicants also have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer (in the prescribed format) at the time of registration.
Zero Vigyan Alert
This is Private University. Please do proper research before taking admission.
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|ICFAI University Jaipur Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Rajasthan||Admissions in Rajasthan|
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2022
|Last Date for submission of completed Application Form||July 29, 2022|
|Interview and Admission Decision||August 5, 2022|
|Registration||August 16, 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||August 17, 2022|