HPU Shimla PG Admission 2023: Himachal Pradesh University (HPU Shimla) invites application for various PG programs for 2023-24.
Check here full details on HPU Shimla PG Admission 2023.
Join Our Telegram Channel
HPU Shimla PG Programs
- MSc Zoology,
- MSc Chemistry,
- MSc Mathematics,
- MSc Environmental Sciences,
- MSc Microbiology,
- MSc Biotechnology,
- MA Geography,
- MA Social Work,
- MA English,
- MA Physical Education,
- MA Hindi,
- MA Translation,
- MA Sanskrit,
- MA Performing Arts,
- MA Economics,
- MA Sociology,
- MA Public Administration,
- MA Political Science,
- MA Psychology,
- MA History,
- MA Yoga Studies,
- MA Rural Development,
- MA Visual Arts (Painting),
- MA Journalism and Mass Communication (JMC),
- MA Business Economics,
- MBA Rural Development,
- MFA (Pahari Miniature & Painting),
The candidate should have passed a Bachelor Degree in the relevant fields.
For subject wise requirements read information brochure.
HPU Shimla PG Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Start of Application Form||14 April 2023|
|Last date of Application Form (Extended)||12 May 2023|
|Entrance Dates (Revised)||12 June to 26 June 2023|
|Result||will be notified later on|
HPU Shimla PG Admission 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Himachal Pradesh University Application Form 2023 at https://admissions.hpushimla.in/.
Instructions for Filling the Application Form
Before proceeding to apply, please ensure that you have:
- Scanned copy of applicant’s recent photograph with following specification.
- Scanned copy of applicant’s signature with following specifications.
- Scanned copy of applicant’s Father/Mother signature with following specifications.
- Email account
- Mobile Number
- Click on “PG/UG/Ph.D./Certificate Diploma” to access the list of programs.
- Choose the program and click on the program name.
- Before clicking on the program please click on the instructions for filling online application form, a pdf file will be open kindly read carefully.
- Click on the program name for which you are willing to apply.
- After clicking on the program a pop up will be open for terms and conditions.
- Kindly check the terms and conditions. After that you will be redirected to personal information page.
- Online Entrance Application from has following subsequent information
- Personal Information
- Education and Document Details
- Application Summary
- Submit application form
- Please fill the personal information first.
- After filling the personal information click on save button at the last of the page.
- System will generate the Unique Registration number along with password. Applicants are advice to note the same.
- The Unique Registration number along with password will be send on the registered email and registered mobile number. Note down the Unique Registration number for all future references.
- After that you can continue and fill other required information (steps b to e) point 7 (see above) or logout from the application and login again with unique Registration number and password to complete the application form.
- After registration (filling up personal information-Receiving of unique Registration number and password), Click on “PG/UG/Ph.D./Certificate Diploma” on the home page and click on “Click here for Student Login”
- Login with unique Registration number along with password and you will get all the earlier submitted information in personal information page, now you have to complete the steps (b to e) of point 7 (See above).
- Applicants are required to fill all information required in different sections like Education and Documents details.
- Fill Education and document detail and upload related documents. Uploaded Photo and signature should be as per specifications, kindly refer to section (A) at the starting of the document.
- To save the data please click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen.
- Then you can pay the fees through online mode.
- Click on the ‘Submit Application Form’ button to get the form finally submitted.
The admissions shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test.