HNGU Admissions 2021 – Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU), Patan, invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PG Diploma Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Check more details on HNGU Admissions 2021 like courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. below here.
- B. Com.
- B.S.W. and others
- M.J.M.C. and others
PG Diploma Courses
- P.G. Diploma In Prakrut and Apabhramsa
- P.G. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology and others
Certificate & Diploma Course
- Diploma in Yoga
- Diploma in Jainology
- Industrial Safety
- Certificate in Environment Management
- Certificate Course in Jainology
- Certificate Course in Astrology & Industrial Safety etc.
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms – 31 July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for HNGU Admission 2021
For UG, Certificate & Diploma Courses
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
For PG & PG Diploma Courses
- Passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
For courses wise subject and minimum marks requirements – check the official Website https://www.ngu.ac.in/
HNGU Admissions 2021 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website https://www.ngu.ac.in/
- Read all instructions carefully before filling up the application form available on the official website.
|For all UG PG courses||Rs. 300/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and application form – please visit