Guru Kashi University PhD Admission 2021 – Guru Kashi University (GKU), Bathinda invites application for PhD admission for the academic session 2021-22.
Check more details on Guru Kashi University PhD Admissions 2021 below here.
Available PhD Programs
- Political Science
- Fruit Science
- Plant Pathology
- Agriculture Economics
- Vegetable Science
- Civil Engineering
- Physical Education
- Computer Science Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plant Breeding And Genetics
- Agriculture Extension
- Floriculture & Landscaping
Guru Kashi University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last date of apply online||31 July 2021|
|Entrance Test Date||08 August 2021|
Master’s Degree in relevant Discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (50% marks for SC/ST/Differently Abled Categories).
Guru Kashi University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of Guru Kashi University.
- Read the instructions given there carefully before filling application form.
- Application fee : Rs. 3,000/-
- The selection will be based on the Performance in written Test and Interview to be conducted by the university.
About Entrance Test
- The question paper will consist of two sections i.e. Section A and Section B. Both Sections are compulsory.
- Section A will be related to questions on Research Aptitude and Section B will be related to discipline specific questions.
- Each section will consist of 50 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of examination for each section is 60 minutes.
- The question paper for Section B will consist of questions at the level of qualifying Post- Graduate Examination/UGC-NET/GATE/etc related to the particular discipline.
- Entrance Test qualifying marks are 50%. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 50% to 45% ) shall be allow for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Differently- abled category in the Entrance Examination.
- An Interview/Viva-Voce of the Ph.D. candidates will be conducted to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a committee for admission to Ph.D program.
- The Interview/Viva-Voce shall also consider the following aspects, viz., whether:
- The candidate possesses the competence for the proposed research.
- The research work can be suitably undertaken at the university.
- The proposed area of research can contribute to new/additional knowledge.
For more details and to apply online – visit