GNDU Amritsar DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 – GNDU Amritsar invites application for admission into DBT Supported M.Sc in Biotechnology program for GAT-B qualified candidates.
Check full details on GNDU Amritsar DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 below here.
GNDU Amritsar DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Program
|Through GAT-B 2022 Score
GNDU Amritsar DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree under l0+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, 4-years B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Course); MBBS/B.D.S.; with at least 50olo marks (for SC/ST 45% marks).
- The merit list for admission into M.Sc. Biotechnology programme shall be done through GAT-B 2022 score only.
GNDU Amritsar DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 Important Dates
|GAT-B 2022 Score and Rank Card download from NTA website
|08 June, 2022
|Admission process begins
|09 June, 2022
|Last date for Receipt of Applications for admission
|27 June 2022
|Display of 1st admission list
|04 July, 2022
|Display of vacant seats and admissions on vacant seats, if required
|25 July, 2022
|Transfer of candidates, if any
|01 August, 2022
|Closure of admissions
|Submission of list of admitted students to DBT
|22 August 2022
GNDU Amritsar DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 Application Process
- All the GAT-B qualified candidates are required to fill the application form on GNDU admission portal for applying to the DBT sponsored M.Sc. Biotechnology programme at Guru Nanak Dev University.
- Applicants are also advised to send scanned copies of all relevant documents including the GAT-B Rank/Score card and all certificates at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications of only those GAT-B qualified students who have applied through the GNDU admission portal wilt be considered for the admission process.