GLA University PhD Admission 2022-23 – GLA University, Mathura invites applications for PhD admission for Odd Semester 2022-23.
Check more details on GLA University PhD Admission 2022-23 below here.
Available PhD Programs
PhD Program is available in the following disciplines
PhD (Institute of Pharmaceutical Research)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
PhD (Institute of Engineering & Technology)
- Computer Engineering & Applications
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
PhD (Centre for Cosmology, Astrophysics and Space Science)
PhD (Institute of Applied Sciences & Humanities)
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Applied Chemistry
PhD (Institute of Business Management)
PhD (Institute of Legal Studies & Research)
PhD (Faculty of Education)
PhD Admission Categories
Full-time Research Scholar
- Institute Sponsored (With Stipend)
- Self-Sponsored (Non-Stipend)
- Externally Funded Research Scholar
- Foreign Nationals
- Project Funded
Part-time Research Scholar
GLA University PhD Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Last Date of receiving Applications||20 June 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test & Interview||02 July 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for GLA University PhD Admission 2022-23
- Candidates for admission to the Ph. D program shall have 55% marks in Master’s degree for the admission in Applied Science & Humanities (Biotechnology, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, English), Law, Management and Education.
- However, 60% marks in Master’s degree remaining Courses (Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering & Application, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Pharmaceutical Research)
- Five Percent Relaxation in the minimum eligibility is provided to SC/ST Category Students.
GLA University PhD Admission 2022-23 Application Process
- Candidates can fill the application form on the university website.
- Application Fee (non-refundable) for Ph. D is Rs. 1000/- for all the candidates.
- The candidates can deposit the requisite application fee by using net banking/debit card/credit card or can send a Demand Draft
- Admission will be offered through a written test and interview. Financial Assistance will be offered to deserving full time scholars.
- Candidates with valid M.Phil. / JRF/NET/ SLET/GATE scores are exempted from written test.
GLA University PhD Admission Jan 2022
|Last Date of receiving Applications||10 January 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test & Interview||15 January 2022|
GLA University PhD Admission 2021
|Last Date of receiving Applications||15 July 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test & Interview||17 July 2021|