GJUST Hisar DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 – Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar invites application for admission into DBT Supported M.Sc in Biotechnology program for GAT-B qualified candidates.
Check full details on GJUST Hisar DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 below here.
Related – Admissions in Haryana
GJUST Hisar DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility qualifications for admission to DBT supported M.Sc. (Biotechnology) program shall be Bachelor’s in any discipline of Biological Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences/ Fishery Sciences/ Veterinary Sciences/ Pharmacy/ Medicine (MBBS/BAMS/BDS/ B.Tech.) Biotechnology with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade point average
- After the application process, applicants will be shortlisted for the MSc Course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying entrance examination Graduate Aptitude Test of Biotechnology (GAT-B).
GJUST Hisar DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Start of Application Process||June 09, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||June 28, 2022 (till 5 pm)|
|Display of Master list||June 30, 2022|
|Display of first list of selected candidates||July 04, 2022|
|Admission of selected candidates||July 11, 2022|
|Display of vacant seats||July 25, 2022|
|Admission against vacant seats||August 03, 2022 (Wednesday)|
|Closure of admissions||August 08, 2022|
GJUST Hisar DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 Application Process
- Step 1: Visit the application portal of GJUST Hisar at https://gjuonline.ac.in/pgadm_gat_b2022/
- Step 2: Register yourself by entering the details as required and fill out the application form.
- Step 3: Upload a copy of mentioned documents as per the required specifications and click on submit.
- Step 4: Review your details to prevent any errors and submit the form to complete your registration process.