GITAM University PhD Admissions 2021 – GITAM University invites applications for PhD admissions to Full-Time /Part-Time PhD Programs for the academic year 2020-21. Check more details here.
Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Food Science Technology
Faculty of Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Emerging Technologies (IOT,AI & Machine Learning in relation to management)
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Development Studies
- Applied Psychology
- Applied Philosophy
- Political Science
Faculty of Law
GITAM University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last Date of Applications||24 May 2021|
|Special Requests from candidates (through email: [email protected])||24 May 2021|
|Login Details Will be sent before||08 June 2021|
|Mock Examinations||10-11 June 2021|
|Online PhD Entrance Exam||15 June 2021|
|Results of Online Examinations||16 June 2021|
|Interview of the qualified candidates||21 – 26 June 2021|
|Final Results||30 June 2021|
|Reporting Date on or before||15 July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for GITAM University PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates should have minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in the qualifying degree.
- A relaxation of 5% marks or an equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled category candidates.
- For discipline wise educational requirement and part time requirements refer to PhD Admissions Brochure.
- Admission to the PhD Programmes will be based on the Online Entrance Test and Interview.
- Following categories candidates will be exempted from Entrance Test –
- Those who are qualified and possessing a valid score in UGC-NET (including JRF) / UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) / ICMR / GATE / GPAT / SLET / Teacher Fellowship and M.Phil. Degree holders.
- Candidates serving as Project Fellows in the projects sanctioned by national funding agencies.
- Executives / Engineers / Administrators / Scientists with at least TEN years of service in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Public sector organizations / Judiciary / Public and Private limited companies.
Details of the Entrance Test & Interview
|Duration of the test||Two hours|
|Total Marks||140 Marks|
|Types of Questions||Combination of conventional & objective type questions|
|Research methodology questions||50% (70 Marks)|
|Subject specific questions||50% (70 Marks)|
|Mark for qualify the entrance exam||50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD)|
- Candidates qualifying written test will have to appear for interview.
- Interview shall be conducted for 60 Marks.
- The merit list for admission shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained together in the entrance test and interview.
GITAM University PhD Admissions 2021 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply on GITAM University website.
- Application fee of Rs. 800/- (Rupees eight hundred only)
GITAM University PhD Admissions 2021 Results
Online Test conducted on 15th June 2021
Result will be declared soon.
Check Result – Here
For more details and to apply online – visit