FMU Balasore PhD Admission 2022 – Fakir Mohan University (FMU), Balasore, Odisha invites application for PhD admission through Fakir Mohan University Research Eligibility Test (FMU-RET) Exam 2022.
Check full details on FMU Balasore PhD Admission 2022 below here.
FMU Balasore PhD Programs
Ph.D. programs is available in the discipline of –
- Applied physics & Ballistics
- Computer Science
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Environmental Science
- Bio-Science & Bio-technology
- Population Studies
- Physical Education
FMU Balasore PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Start Application Process||04 June 2022|
|Last date for submission of Application forms||30 June 2022|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test||Will be notified later|
|Declaration of Results||Will be notified later|
Eligibility Criteria for FMU Balasore PhD Admission 2022
- The candidate must have passed master degree of 2 years duration with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in concerned subject preceded by a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree from a recognize University or Institute.
- Relaxation to reserved categories as per university rules.
FMU Balasore PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- The candidates may apply in the prescribed format available in the University website (www.fmuniversity.nic.in) by depositing Rs- 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) through Bank Challan or through online transfer.
- The application along with two passport size photo, self-attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates from HSC onwards, Bank Challan copy/online transaction copy should reach to the Deputy Controller of Examinations Fakir Mohan University, Vyasa Vihar, New Campus, Nuapadhi, Balasore 756089 through Regd. Post / Speed Post by 30.06.2022.
- Candidates have to appear for Fakir Mohan University Research Eligibility Test (FMU-RET) Exam 2022.
- CSIR NET/UGC NET qualified/ M.Phil pass out students may directly appear the
SRC which shall be conducted letter on.
FMU Balasore PhD Admission 2021
|Start Application Process||Dec 2020|
|Last date for submission of online Application forms||20 Jan 2021|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test||28 & 29 January 2021|