DTU Delhi PhD Admission under ADF 2022-23 – Delhi Technological University, Delhi invites applications for PhD Program under ADF for session 2022-23.
Check full details on DTU Delhi PhD Admission under ADF 2022-23 below here.
DTU Delhi PhD Programs under ADF 2022-23
AICTE has approved 08 nos. of Doctoral Fellowship seats to the Delhi Technological University for the Academic Year 2022-23. Which is distributed among the following Engineering Departments:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Broad Areas of Research
Some of the broad thrust areas (but not limited) for the research are as follows: –
- Green Technologies
- Big Data, Machine Learning & Data Sciences
- Block Chain
- Artificial Intelligence
- Energy Production and Storage
- Electronics & Photonics
- Nuclear Engineering and Allied Technologies
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Augmented Reality (AR)/ Virtual Reality (VR)
- Energy Efficiency, Renewable and sustainable Energy
- Electric and Hybrid Mobility
- Smart Cities, Housing and Transportation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- 3D Printing
- Quantum Computing
- Smart Technologies for Agriculture and Food Industry
- Water purification, conservation and management
- Public Policy
- Social & Organizational Psychology & Behaviour
- Cyber Security
DTU Delhi PhD Admission under ADF 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
|Academic Department||Disciplines Offered||Discipline Specific Eligibility Criteria|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering||Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant discipline or equivalent and Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant discipline or equivalent|
with a minimum 70% / CGPA 7.5. on the scale of 10 or equivalent.
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline or equivalent and Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline with a|
minimum 70% / CGPA 7.5. on the scale of 10 or equivalent
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree by Research in Engineering/Technology in|
Mechanical with specialization in Thermal/ Production / Design / Industrial Engineering and Bachelor’s degree in
Engineering / Technology in Mechanical / Production /
Production and Industrial / Mechanical and Automation / Automobile Engineering with a minimum 70% / CGPA 7.5. on the scale of 10 or equivalent..
Eligibility Criteria for the Award of Fellowship
The detailed criteria for the award of fellowship are as follows:
- a) The candidate must have secured the minimum percentage of educational qualification prescribed for eligibility as in Under Graduate and Post Graduate be 70% (69.5 % and above) for General/OBC candidates, whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) be 65% (64.5 % and above). In the absence of percentage, the candidate must have secured minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or equivalent at Bachelors and Masters whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) it is 7.0 on the scale of 10. In addition to above, the candidate should have qualified GATE/ NET during the last 5 years.
- The students serving as faculty under TEQIP scheme can also be given preference for admission in this programme.
- The minimum percentage criterion for the Indian students’ qualified Bachelor/Master’s degree from Foreign Universities shall be waived off but student will have to qualify GATE exam during last 5 years.
- b) The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on date of admission in respective University. However, age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/Women/Physically challenged category.
- c) AICTE supported ADF fellowship is not admissible to left out students, who have already availed the ADF fellowship from AICTE, on his/her taking admission for the 2nd time in any other University/Institutes.
For more details, please see the AICTE guidelines.
DTU Delhi PhD Admission under ADF 2022-23 Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Application||01 October 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||24 October 2022|
DTU Delhi PhD Admission under ADF 2022-23 Application Procedure
- For admission to Ph.D. programmes 2022 under ADF scheme, all candidates need to register and fill the application ONLINE only by accessing www.dtu.ac.in from October 1st, 2022 to October 24th, 2022.
- The application process is completed only when a print out of the filled ONLINE application form is taken after paying online the registration fee.
- The candidate must bring a duly signed copy of the same along with two good quality photo (same as uploaded on online application form) affixed in the appropriate place on the form on the day of interview.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they must fulfil all such requirements before filling and applying for such programmes as their choices. Incomplete application due to any reason is liable for rejection by the University. In this regard, no communication will be entertained.
|For all candidates||Rs.1500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through online mode|
DTU Delhi PhD Admission under ADF 2022-23 Selection Procedure
- The short listing of applications possessing the minimum educational qualifications, for the purpose of screening test & interview will be done by respective departments in consultation with the Ph.D. Coordinator nominated by the Vice-Chancellor. The
entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration comprising of 60 multiple choice questions. The cut off for the same will be decided by the University.
- The mode of conducting the Admission/ Entrance Test shall be Computer Based Test at DTU Campus.
- The Departmental Research Committee (DRC) of the respective department shall decide the cut off for the screening test for short listing the candidates for the interview in consultation with Dean PG. Based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the interview, the DRC will recommend to the Dean PG the names of candidates.
- All the shortlisted candidates on the basis of screening test are required to come along with 7 to 8 slides of power point presentation on the topic of their interest during the interview.