DIAT Pune MTech (Self-Financed) Admission 2022 – DIAT Pune invites applications for MTech (Self-Financed) for session 2022-23.
Check full details on DIAT Pune MTech (Self-Financed) Admission 2022 below here.
DIAT Pune MTech (Self-Financed) Programs 2022
The Full-time M.Tech (Self-Financed) Programs are offered in the following Disciplines:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Material Science and Chemical Technology
- Sensor Technology
- Modelling & Simulation
- Optoelectronics and Communications Systems
- Materials Engineering
- Data Science
- Quantum Computing
- Technology Management
- Automation Robotics
- Nano Science and Technology
- Cyber Security
Eligibility Criteria for DIAT Pune MTech (Self-Financed) Admission 2022
- Minimum Qualification with 60% of marks or 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) in the qualifying examination (graduation).
- Candidates of all disciplines under Self-financed category must appear for Written Test to be conducted at the Institute in offline mode.
- The cut off marks for qualifying written test will be decided by the respective department.
- The written test will be in the domain as specified by the department.
Department Specific Qualifications & Specializations
|Programme Title (M.Tech)||Specializations||Minimum Qualification|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Artificial Intelligence||BE / B. Tech. in Computer Science / EE/ECE/E&TC and Information Technology|
|Aerospace Engineering||Guided Missiles||B.E./B. Tech. degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical or AeSI/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication from recognized university.|
|Aerospace Engineering||UAVs||B.E./B.Tech. degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical or AeSI/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics and Communication from recognized university.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Marine||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Marine Engg of a recognized Institute / University|
|Mechanical Engineering||Armament and Combat Vehicles (ACV)||Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Production / Automobile /Materials/ Metallurgy / Mechatronics Engg disciplines from recognized University.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical System Design||B.E/B. Tech degree in Mechanical / Production/Automobile / Mechatronics/ Metallurgy and Materials / Mining/ Aerospace Engineering disciplines from recognized University|
|Electronics Engineering (EE)||Radar & Communication||B. E. / B. Tech degree in Electronics &Communication / Electrical/Electrical &Electronics & Instrumentations/ Electronics/Communication/Telecommunication/Instrumentation, Masters in Physics or Electronics or equivalent from any recognized university|
|Electronics Engineering (EE)||Defence Electronics Systems (DES)||B.E./B. Tech degree in Electronics/Communication/ Instrumentation/Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university. |
Masters in Physics or Electronics or equivalent.
|Electronics Engineering (EE)||Signal Processing & Communication||B. E. / B. Tech degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Communication / Telecommunication Engineering / Electrical/Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentations/Electronics/Communication/Telecommunication/ Instrumentation or equivalent |
Masters in Physics /Electronics or equivalent from any recognized University.
|Electronics Engineering (EE)||VLSI & Embedded Systems (In collaboration with NIELIT, Calicut)||B. E. / B. Tech degree in Electronics / Electrical / Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation / E & TC Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical/Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentations/Electronics/Communication/ Telecommunication/Instrumentation or equivalent |
Masters in Physics / Electronics or equivalent
|Material Science and Chemical Technology||Materials Science and Technology (MST)||B.E / B.Tech (all discipline) or M.Sc. in any branch of Science|
|Material Science and Chemical Technology||Corrosion Technology||B.E / B.Tech (all discipline) or M.Sc. in any branch of Science|
|Sensor Technology||–||Master degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/ Electronic Science / Photonics/optics/material science/ Instrumentation Science or equivalent |
B.E. / B. Tech (Any Discipline)
|Modeling & Simulation||–||The candidate must have qualified from a recognized Institute / University in Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology / OR MSc / MS degree in CS /IT / Mathematics/ Physics /Electronics. Provided mathematics is one of the subject at the graduate level and Proficiency in computer programming is essential.|
|Opto Electronics and Communicati ons Systems||Lasers and Electro Optics||Master degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/ Electronic Science / Photonics/optics/material science/Instrumentation Science or equivalent |
B.E. / B. Tech (Any Discipline)
|Opto Electronics and Communicati ons Systems||Optical Communication & Photonics||Master degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/ Electronic Science / Photonics/optics/material science/Instrumentation Science or equivalent |
B.E. / B. Tech (Any Discipline)
|Materials Engineering||–||B.E / B.Tech (all discipline) or M.Sc. in any branch of Science|
|Data Science||–||B. Tech / BE degree in CS / IT / ECE / ME / AE. |
MSc / MS degree in CS / IT / Mathematics / Physics / Electronics, Provided Mathematics is one of the subjects at the graduate level and Proficiency in computer programming
|Quantum Computing||Quantum Communication & Sensing||Master degree or equivalent in Physics/Applied Physics/ Electronic Science / Photonics |
B.E. / B. Tech (Any Discipline) or equivalent in any branch of engineering from any recognized university.
|Technology Management||–||B.E/B. Tech/M.Sc or equivalent from a recognized university / Institution of India.|
|Automation & Robotics||–||Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Computer Science / Instrumentations Technology / Aerospace / Aeronautical / Control / Automobile / Industrial / Instrumentations Design Engg|
|Nano Science and Technology||–||B.E/B. Tech ( all Discipline ) or M.Sc in any branch of science|
|Cyber Security||–||BE/B. Tech. in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Communication/Information Technology|
DIAT Pune MTech (Self-Financed) Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Announcement of inviting Applications||25/07/2022|
|Last date to receive applications||10/08/2022|
|Announcement of candidates called for Written Test||12/08/2022|
|Written Test||22 and 23/08/2022|
|Announcement of selected candidates||23/08/2022|
|Reporting time of selected candidates for M.Tech. admission||24/08/2022 to 25/08/2022|
DIAT Pune MTech (Self-Financed) Admission 2022 Application Process
- Self-Financed application fee for GEN, EWS, and OBC category is INR Rs.600/- and for SC, ST and PWD is Rs. 200/-. Application fee is required to be paid online through State Bank Collect.
- For online payment, click on online Payment Gateway: Link is available at Institutes home page www.diat.ac.in.
- The candidates may apply multiple programs in single form. However, separate application fee has to be paid for each program.
- The scan copy of application form with necessary documents in pdf format to be Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the original hard copy of the application form with necessary documents, the candidate must submit to the concerned department before the written test.
Check list of documents to be uploaded along with the application
- Copy of SSC/Class X certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- Copy of Intermediate/ (10+2) / Class XII certificate
- Copies of Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificates and Marks Memos of the qualifying examinations
- Copy of the valid certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates)
- Photograph on application form
- Fee payment receipt with transaction number
- Admission to M. Tech Self-financed will be based on the performance in the written test, conducted by the department concerned.
- Written test will be of 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Written test Duration: 60 Min.
- The merit list will be valid for the academic year 2022-2023.