DHWU PhD Admission 2022-23 – Diamond Harbour Women’s University, West Bengal invites application for PhD Admission for the academic session 2022-23.
Check full details on DHWU PhD Admission 2022-23 below here.
DHWU PhD Programs
Department wise Seat Matrix for Admission to Ph.D programme 2022-23.
|Zoology, Inter Disciplinary|
Centre for Sundarban Studies
DHWU PhD Admission 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- Women candidates having a Master’s degree in her own discipline or in an equivalent subject or a degree declared equivalent to Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7 point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency, may apply for admission to the Ph.D programme.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% of marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently abled candidates.
DHWU PhD Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Last date of receiving the application forms||07th November, 2022 (within 2 pm)|
|Date of Research Eligibility Test (RET) Examination||18th November, 2022|
|Date of publishing list of candidates eligible for interview||28th November, 2022|
|Date of interview||05th – 09th December, 2022|
|Date of publishing the list of selected candidates||14th December, 2022|
|Dates of admission||19th, 20th and 21st December, 2022|
- Candidates are requested to download the PDF format of the application form from the University website i.e.www.dhwu.ac.in and submit the duly filled-in application form along with attested supporting documents and Transaction Acknowledgement Slip / Proof of Transaction / Fees deposition slip.
- The application should be sent by Registered/Speed post.
- No application will be received after last date.
- No application will be received by hand.
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
The following procedures will be adopted for the selection of eligible candidates in Ph.D. Programme.
- The admission to Ph.D. programme would be on the basis of Research Eligibility Test (RET) and it is to be conducted by the concerned department followed by an interview for the candidates qualifying in RET.
- The candidates who have qualified NET/SLET/SET/GATE or any other equivalent examinations are exempted from RET and can appear directly in the interview.
- The candidates who have qualified M.Phil. in the subject concerned under UGC regulation 2009 would be exempted from RET and to be considered for appearing before the interview board.
The candidates qualified NET/SLET/SET/GATE or any other equivalent examinations, qualified M.Phil. in the subject concerned under UGC regulation 2009 and qualified in RET will have to appear in an interview with a research proposal (1000 words).
|Application Form||Click Here|
|DHWU Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in West Bengal||Admissions in West Bengal|
DHWU PhD Admission 2022
DHWU PhD Programs
Department wise Seat Matrix for Admission to Ph.D programme 2022
|Last date of receiving the application forms||25 January, 2022 (within 4 pm)|
|Date of Research Eligibility Test (RET) Examination||15 February, 2022|
|Date of publishing list of candidates eligible for interview||21 February, 2022|
|Date of interview||23- 25 February, 2022|
|Date of publishing the list of selected candidates||02 March, 2022|
|Dates of admission||07 –08 March, 2022|