DHE Haryana College PG Admission 2023-24 – Directorate of Higher Education invites application for various PG courses (MSc, MA, MCom) for the academic session 2023-24 for the Government, Aided, and Self Financing/ Private Colleges/ Institutes in Haryana State.
Check full details on DHE Haryana College PG Admission 2023-24 below here.
- Last Date for PG) Registration is extended upto 08.08.2023
Related – Admissions in Haryana
Join Our Telegram Channel
DHE Haryana College PG Admission 2023 Overview
The Department of Higher Education, Haryana conducts centralized admission process for the universities and affiliated colleges in the State.
|Name of admission||DHE Haryana PG Admission 2023|
|Conducting body||Department of Higher Education|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Courses||MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, MCA & other PG Courses|
DHE Haryana College PG Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|1||Filling up of College Profile(Details of College, Admission Nodal Officers, College Bank Details, Courses, Subject Combinations, Seats, Fee etc.)||08.07.2023 to 10.07.2023|
|2||Online Registration of Applicants on Online Admission Portal||11.07.2023 to 08.08.2023|
|3||Online Documents Verification by Colleges||13.07.2023 to 09.08.2023|
|4||Merit List (Provisional/Final)||11.08.2023|
|5||Fee Submission w.r.t Merit List||12.08.2023 to 14.08.2023|
|9||Open Counselling/Re-opening of Online Admission Portal for Registration for leftover seats||—|
DHE Haryana College Admission 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates having bachelors degree are eligible for masters program.
For exact eligibility criteria refer to Information Brochure of College or respective University.
DHE Haryana College PG Admission 2023-24 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the PG courses on the official website of the DHE Haryana.
Read instructions carefully given there before filling application form.
List of Documents to be uploaded online by the applicant
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph and Signature
- 10th, 12th and bachelors Marksheet
- Migration Certificate (In case of other than Haryana Board)
- Character Certificate
- NCC ‘B’ / Bharat Scouts & Guides / Sports Certificate, if applicable
- Parivar Pehchal Patra (PPP)- Only for Haryana Domicile Candidates
- Reserved Category Certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate, if applicable
- Gap Year Undertaking/Affidavit, if applicable
- As per the Govt. instructions, Family ID is mandatory for Haryana resident applicants, hence you must ensure that before the registration, student must provide their family ID details.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online
DHE Haryana College PG Admission 2023-24 Admission Process
The following procedure will be adopted for the DHE Haryana PG Admission 2023:
- Registration by students at the Haryana Online Admission Portal and Filling the choices of admission.
- Payment of the application fees.
- Online Document Verification
- Preparation of the Merit List on the basis of marks of the qualifying examination (i.e. Bachelors degree)
- Display of the Merit List by the Higher Education Department, Haryana
- Submission of the course fee by the students in the concerned college/ institute
- Verification of the Documents by the University
DHE Haryana College PG Admission 2023-24 Merit List
DHE Haryana College PG Admission 2023-24 Merit List is available now.